Chapter 4

As soon as they reached the gym, some classmates whistled as Arthur passed by to which the Brit glared at and showed them the middle finger discreetly.

Alfred stood still glaring daggers at everyone looking up and down his Arthur's body. The shorts were too short, holy fucking shit, why were they so short?! It was the first time he was wondering this.

Luckily the teacher hadn't started class but was about to, they were safe this once. A few minutes later and there they went, running around like idiots. Alfred liked to practice sports, but if there wasn't an objective it was lame and it didn't deserve his awesome energy.

Alfred was loathing this class. Those shorts looked too damn good on the Brit, they were smaller (barely passing his mid-thighs), tighter; they defined all the right curves. It was a problem that he kept getting distracted by that ass in front of him, because he simply couldn't look away from those legs and hips and ass and, well, everything.

He needed to run faster from his gay thoughts. They were catching up with him, and this wasn't the best time for that.

Warm up was even worse as he somehow ended up behind Arthur, so, once again, great view.

Alfred was starting to think he wouldn't survive this class.

***

Okay, in the end he survived, but just barely. The American even stayed behind to help the teacher store the material away, because a good hero helps people!

(Actually, he stayed behind just so that he would be the last one to go to the lockers room... No one needed to know that, though, so...)

"Bye Alfred, I'm going to get lunch, just leave the material there." Mr. Rick said, much too happily. Alfred shrugged leaving the material and whistling on his way to the locker room. Time for a good shower!

He opened the door...

"Alfred—"

Bang!

Closed.

***

Sorry, this one is really short. XDD