Chapter 6

Alfred, being the horny teen he was, had had numerous fantasies involving Arthur. There were some fantasies where he imagined Arthur in a special kind of clothes... "Girly" clothes, so to say, as in: dresses, skirts, and other kinds of things...

He would have never thought he would live to see the day he would see Arthur wearing a dress for real.

The truth was being so much better than all his fantasies. This beat everything he had dreamed off.

He could feel that his face was warm; oh, God, it was warm in his face and another place a little bit lower.

He had had imagined Arthur wearing his favourite jacket, only his jacket. That fantasy was one of his personal favourites.

And it just became real.

"I think I look quite charming, if I say so myself." Arthur nodded, making a few poses in front of the only existent mirror in the locker room.

"Hum..." Alfred couldn't make his mouth work, his voice wouldn't come out, his mind was racing with inappropriate thoughts that Arthur would probably kill him for.

Arthur was wearing his jacket as a sleeveless dress. It was zipped and the jacket's sleeves were tied at the front. It reached his mid-thigh... and it looked so damn good, Alfred couldn't believe his own eyes.

"Are— Are you serious—?!" It came out a bit more rash than he expected and Arthur turned to him with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Do you happen to have a problem with males wearing dresses? Or do you mind me wearing your jacket like this." The Brit spoke defensive and prepared to beat Alfred's ass to the ground with the scolding of his lifetime.

Alfred flinched and put his hands up in surrender, "No! Wear whatever you want as long as it makes you happy! And, no, I don't mind at all that you wear my jacket like that..." He quickly responded taking a step back. Alfred wanted to scream, one of those high-pitched screams that a person makes when they find something they love, but he restrained himself, instead a grin that he couldn't stop made its way onto his face.

Arthur huffed, "Good." He nodded in approval.

"I just—," Alfred hesitated, "I kinda n-never expected you to wear something like this..." His hands formed fists and he took another step back, because really this was putting food in front of a starving wolf. But Alfred was a Hero and he would never attack Arthur (unless the Brit let him).

"Well, I do like to wear these kinds of clothes, although, I never really wore them to school." The Brit hummed spinning around in front of the mirror with critical eyes.

"Won't some students start... you know... bullying you if they see you like that?" Alfred's eyebrows furrowed in worry, Arthur wasn't very popular in school but he wasn't that unpopular either. He was in the middle, somewhere.

"What? They'll start bullying me because of wearing what I like? Because I'm happy? That's just plain sad and pathetic, and I feel sorry for them." Alfred would have clapped but he was frozen on the spot, his face flushing, "Besides, I look bloody good in dresses and skirts! Too bad that these shoes don't match, but, oh well."

Alfred had the sudden need to kneel down and start praising and worshipping Arthur like he was a fucking God. Dang it, could the Brit be more perfect? It made Alfred feel completely out of Arthur's league.

"So, let's get going?" The Brit spun around once more before grabbing his bag and striding to the door.

***

There were some options that Arthur could chose to get some clothes, but he didn't................. Because I said so. XDD

Just so u know...
I'M ALWAYS A SLUT FOR ARTHUR WEARING ALFRED'S JACKET,
I regret nothing