-2-

-2-

"And then she says, no Ashton, we can't get back together, cuz I've got a boyfriend now, whoopsie! What a load of absolute bull shit. She... She can't do that to me, okay? We had something special. She threw that away... Goddammit," he slurred, having drunk his fifth bottle of beer bought with Michael's fake ID. We were sat in the rehearsal room that had been unused during the time we were in London on our songwriting expedition, so smelt a little odd and was teeming with spiderwebs. The place did bring back a few memories though, which was nice.

"Just leave her Ash," Michael slurred in return. "She's evidently not worth it!"

Whilst those two drunkenly chatted to each other, Calum's head was leant against the insides of my legs, as I was sat on the sofa and he was on the floor. He'd had two bottles, I'd had half of one. A couple sips, more like.

"Lucas?" the little puppy mumbled from in between my spindly long legs.

"Yes Calum?"

"On tour, are you gonna get with loads of girls?"

I laughed and shook my head somewhat regretfully. "I've got Ames remember."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Remember, that's exactly what Michael said before we went on tour with HCR but he still slept with a ton of chicks. Hey you guys!" he shouted, now to Ashton and Michael. "Let's play a game. I'm in the mood..." - he looked at me hopefully to sing along to the old Nolans song" - "For dancing..."

We exchanged a chuckle and gathered round in a circle. Ashton reached into our games cupboard, this dingy and rotten oak storage thingy with a broken handle. We kept a lot of 'bad games' in there like Cards Against Humanity and stuff; games our parents wouldn't be happy with us playing.

"What're we playing?" Michael whined, grabbing another bottle.

Ashton grinned like the Cheshire cat as he reached out a small rectangular packet of playing cards. The only thing was; they weren't playing cards.

"I bought this the other week. It's called Beer Truth or Dare, very raunchy, very hard and very fun." Going by the fact that he was drunk as fuck, the meaning of 'fun' was most likely to be something very sex-related. We never usually saw this side of Ashton but when we did, it was a sight to behold. "You play by spinning the beer bottle and whoever it lands on has to take a sip from the bottle and also pick a truth or dare. Michael you go first!"

Michael shuffled towards the brown glass bottle full of some random beer Ashton had bought beforehand, and spun it rather sloppily. "Oooooh Calum!!" they jeered, making Calum flush a little bit as he opened the bottle and took a sip.

"Truth or dare?" Ashton asked, holding up two sets of cards.

"Dare."

"Look to the person sitting on the right of you. Name one of their best features!"

Calum turned to Michael and cocked his head slightly. Michael pouted and twiddled with his purple, fluffy-as-fuck hair. "One of Michael's best features? Hmmm... I'd have to say his dick- whoops sorry, I meant his hair..." We all burst into giggles whilst Michael did a hip dance, thrusting his genital area into the air. God they were so immature but even I couldn't help cracking up.

After a couple minutes of pure laughter, we calmed down and Ashton told Michael to spin. "Calum again??" he said. "Well Calum. You might be getting a little more than tipsy tonight. Okay your dare is to-"

"Wait who said I chose dare?"

"Sorry. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He giggled.

"Bastard - anyway, your dare is to pull down the pants of everyone here. Start with Luke!" he squealed, placing the cards down on the wooden floor and rubbing his hands together like some demonic overlord.

Calum smirked at me but turned to Michael. "I like to save the best till last."

Fuck. Why was my heart beating so fast? Jeez, I didn't like Calum in that way, but the way he said that was so... sexual. I shook my head and dismissed the fact that for a moment I fell in love with my girlfriend's brother, and watched him slide Michael's pants down his bare legs. Ashton's giggles set us all off down the lane of non-stop-laughter and coughing too from lack of oxygen.

"My, my, how you've grown Michael," Calum remarked suggestively. "This... area of your body is really in its heyday."

A pang entered my chest and threw itself against my heart. God did it hurt.

Slowly he moved towards Ashton, licking his lips. "Your turn Ash." He fumbled with the belt and first pulled down the jeans before dragging a finger along the skin above his boxers, which today were dark green with white lines. With one quick pull they were down and his length sprang out like some kind of jack-in-the-box. I didn't know if it was one of us that had turned him on or if it was just the alcohol, but Calum was now approaching me with this glint in his eye.

"Haven't seen you naked in a while Lucas."

His voice was all low and seductive, fingers crawling towards me like spiders.

"I'm dying to see how much you've grown..." he began, sitting down in front of me and cupping my cheeks tightly. "Why aren't you talking?"

The other two closed in on me so I was surrounded by half naked men. "I-it's kinda weird you know, I'm dating your sister..." I said in barely a mumble. My pants were tightening around my own length and I could feel blood throbbing inside, aching to be relieved. Damn.

"So what, we're all drunk anyway!" Michael shouted whilst taking his top off as well so he was fully naked. Ashton followed and soon they were in the corner of the room doing something I couldn't concentrate on because, well, hello? Calum still hadn't undone my pants.

I knew he wasn't completely wasted but that didn't stop me from leaning in a bit closer to his hot cheeks. This was very weird but strangely thrilling. "You're so desperate Lukey. I can't speak though, I'm pretty desperate too-"

"Boys! What on earth is going on in here?!"

***

TYSM for reading :)))

Don't forget to leave a vote/comment!

Kimmy xx