Who is Brooke Jones and Alicia Griffin?

Brooke Jones is a ordinary 14 year old girl with lots of friends and family. Brooke was known as the girl who knew almost everybody and the girl everyone knew. She was loved all around, even her teachers loved her; she was 5'2, blonde brown eyed, and crazy beautiful. She had the personality that could light up the Staples stadium or Times Square, but she could also have a really bad attitude if anyone crossed her, and believe me you didn't. She may have not got into fights, but she did manage to hurt you with her vicious tongue, just ask her friend Alicia Griffin.

Alicia Griffin was this 15, 4'11, blonde, brown eyed, girl with a heart as pure as they come and a personality as a firework. Brooke and Alicia have been best friends since they were in 2nd grade; ever since Alicia saw that Brooke always got bullied. Alicia knew what Brooke was going through, she too got bullied, but one year after New Years in 4th grade, Alicia said was enough was enough and decided to not even care what people thought of her, but some days she does. Alicia had mental illnesses (which I won't name for personal reasons) Anyway ever since then they have been like twins; always sticking together and always hanging out.

This story that your about to read as some ups and downs, sad parts, intense parts, and mostly amazing parts. If your looking for a semi-true story then you've come to the right place if not, the there are other stories out there that would love to read. This book is about a young high school girl who is still learning how the world works, and she will soon discover the people who are in it. In the end if you like tell me please, if you don't don't even think about putting hate comments down, because it will be a waist of your time.