Chapter 15

Time Leap

graduation day was finally here! Brooke, Alica, Tiffany, and Ricky were finally Graduating! They couldn't be more excited to finally become adults and explore what's out there

Brooke walked in her living room It was about 5:30 p.m. and saw everyone from school was at her house, I guess decided to let her throw a party.

She walks threw the door when she spotted Ricky, who could not take his eyes off of her, since she showed up

Ricky: Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous Jones

Brooke: You don't look so bad yourself Matthews *Kiss*

Brooke felt her arm being tugged, It was Alica

Alica: Sorry Ricky, but Imma steal your girl

Brooke: For what?

Alica: To dance duh! It's our song

Brooke followed Alica to the dance floor and danced to the song that was on. Brooke looked at Ricky as they were grinding on each other, and Ricky watched and laughed

Ricky: Damn! That's my girl right there *Winks*

Alica: *Shouting* Not tonight Matthews, she's all mine

Brooke laughed and continued dancing, until someone turned off the music, It was Ricky

Ricky: Brooke Chloe Jones, will you please Join me on stage?

Brooke walked over to the stage, and stood in front of Ricky

Ricky *sighs* Brooke Chloe Jones, when we met I never thought that we would go through so much, but we have and we've struggled with a lot, but we overcame all of that. You are the first thing about in the morning and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. You're my absolute everything and even though it won't be easy, I want to spend the rest my life with you Brooke. There is no one else I'd rather be with than you, because you make me feel so loved and when I'm with you I can be myself. So Brooke Chloe Jones I have only one question for you *on bended knee* will do me the honor and make the happiest guy in the world and say you'll marry me?

Brooke: *In tears* Yes!!!

Ricky: She said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricky slides the ring on her finger and hugs her tight.

***********************

For the rest of the night Brooke hung out with her friends and family, and enjoyed everyone's company. Everyone congratulated her on her graduation and engagement, she thanked them and went back to the party. She took a bunch of pictures with her friends, and Ricky. But some where in all of this celebration she couldn't help but wonder how almost all of her dreams were coming true so fast, and what she did to deserve any of this, all she could do was be grateful for her amazing life, and everyone in it.

Rebbecca walked over to Brooke and grabbed her hand and they headed for the kitchen. Rebbecca took out a long red case,

Brooke: What's this?

Rebbecca: Think of it as a thanks for being the best big sister ever

Brooke opened the case and was in awe by what was in it, a "Big Sis" necklace with a silver chain.

Brooke: Beccs this is beautiful! Thank you

Rebbecca: I was going to give it to you when you were in the hospital, so you had something to wake up to, but I thought tonight would be much better.

Brooke brings her into a long hug, just enjoying the fact that she had the most amazing little sister in the world.

For the rest of the night she decided to hang out with her little sister. They talked about almost everything that was on their mind, and by the time the party died down, everyone had gone home.

Ricky, Alica, and Tiffany found Brooke, and hung out with her and Rebbecca. They haven't done this in ages it feels like.

*****************************

They all thought where were going to end up in 10 years.

Brooke wondered if she'll marry Ricky and become a great photographer

Ricky wondered if he'll marry Brooke and do something great in the world besides make Brooke happy and proud.

Alica wondered if she'll become an amazing author and live in Italy or Spain or some place amazing, and maybe end up with a hot Italian (I Love you Marvelhero13 aka Falisha)

Tiffany wondered if she would become something great, and marry Kai. (I love you Tie)

Everyone wonders where they'll end, and who they'll end up with. Sometimes life can surprise us and hit with hurt, and pain, but on the other hand life can hand us happiness, and love. It's always good to wonder. But if you just sit around and do nothing, life will pass you by and one day you'll regret the things that you didn't do. I read somewhere "Life is an adventure, so go out and explore." I stand by that! If you don't have anything better to do, then go on a walk and do something crazy with your life, it doesn't matter what it is, just do it.

Life goes on and people live their Ordinary Life.

A/N: I realize that this was a short ending, but I like it. If you loved this book comment, vote, and decide whether or not I should make a squeal to this. Thank you guys for enjoying this book!! I enjoyed writing every sentence, some of didn't make sense at times, and it some of it was sad, but I loved writing it all around. As always with Lot of Love--Brittaney