First Day //4

**THE NEXT DAY**

//CARRIES POV//

I woke up to the sound of Louis banging on my door

"CARRIE YOU HAVE TO START SCHOOL TODAY" Louis screamed through the wooden door

"Ughhh " I groaned rolling onto the floor making a huge thump "Oww" I Mumbled as I rubbed my now aching head. I stood up walking over to my bathroom being blinded by the bathroom light. I groaned again as I tried putting my frizzy curly hair into a Ariana Grande look. I laughed slightly as I looked nothing like her. I threw on a 5 seconds of summer merch shirt and some ripped jeans, and headed downstairs. I never wore makeup unless it was a special occasion.

As I stumbled downstairs I put some cereal in my bowl and quickly ate it. I didn't want to be late to school on my first day. The lady who came over yesterday took Austin and Daisy to school again as me and Louis sat in silence only the sound of spoons scraping the sides of our bowls were made as the door flung open with one of the guys that were here yesterday "Lets goo" the one with his black hair in a quiff I looked at Louis in confusion he just picked up both of our dishes and grabbed my bag and started walking out the door

He turned back "You coming Carrie??" I nodded and picked up my bag and ran out of the house. This time we were only walking with one of the four boys who were here yesterday "Uhmm Hi I'm Carrie" I introduced myself because the silence was killing me "Hi I'm Zayn... Louis told us all about you and where you're from" I just smiled and nodded and carried on walking listing to Louis and zany talking about some boy stuff that I obviously understood.

Then I was greeted by a big brick building that looked like a school my dad would have gone to! "Ill show you where the office is" Louis spoke pointing to a separate little building I walked into the building instantly being greeted by an old lady "Hi Louis...Oh Hi you must be the new student....Carrie Edwards is it??" she spoke looking for something on her desk "Umm its Evans not Edwards.." I spoke looking at my feet, I wasn't good with being sociable "Oh yes Mr. Brown will be with you in a moment" she spoke walking away from me and Louis "who's that?" I mumbled as I turned to Louis "That's the principle" he mumbled stuffing his hands in his pockets of Corse he's the principle who else would he be.

Then a short old-like-ish man walked through the door "Ahh You must be our exchange student! Carrie come with me" he said not even introducing himself as he opened the door for me to walk through. Louis just waved goodbye to me and walked away .

'

A/N HOLLLAAA this is a really long chapter so your welcome and i promise Carrie will meet Niall in the next chapter BTW TYSM for 50 reads ahhh i thought this would only get 2 from deekhead and Sam ASDFGHJKL