traveling // 1

An/ HOLLAAA this is my first fanfic ever so yah if its bad I'm sorry

P.S ( All the Boys ages are 17/ Near 17 )

//CARRIE POV //

As soon as I heard the words "The plane will be landing in 10 minutes I sighed of relief over 24 hours on a plane going from New Zealand to England is the most boring thing ever!

Especially sitting next to an annoying 5 year old singing frozen like what the hell?? Ever watched big hero 6? Sing fall out boy please!

I'm an exchange student from new Zealand going to King Edward VI Five Ways School In Birmingham, UK

I also had to take a 2 hour drive to the area SMH, I'm staying with some family members that I've meet when I was little but i really can't remember them.

**AFTER THE PLANE & CAR RIDE TO BIRMINGHAM**

As I stood in the big flash house that i will be living in for the next six months I literally stared in awe, it was so amazing...well until I was greeted by two kids looking of the age of 10-12 screaming as they were running down the stares .....

"Oh God" I mumbled to myself as i was toppled over by two 12vies Great

"CAARRRRRRIIEEEE MISSED YOOU SO MUCH!!" the girl with her brown straight hair screamed in my ear

"haha samee so good to see you guys!" I lied what are these kids names? Who are they? Are these the angel cousins my granddad told me about? Then i was suddenly greeted by a tall-ish boy who looked a lot like the little boy who was still hugging me.. He had his brown hair swiped to the side and was in a blue blouse thing he also looked around my age...