Breaking the News

A/N*

Hey guys! It means the world to me for you to comment, and vote! Keep reading, and I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to comment any questions or ideas! Thanks to all my readers!! Give this a chance!!! I promise you this book might be one of your favorites.

xxxoxx Lovelies <3

*****************************************************************

*Snap

*Click

*Flash!

*Shutter

"Work it! Keep it going!" I heard a voice as I was posing through the lights and camera shutters.

"This will look amazing on your new single album cover!" someone exclaimed.

"How do you make it look so natural!" a person said.

"You're doing great! Just keep doing what you're doing!" I heard as more camera shots were being taken.

I jumped letting my wavy brown hair now straightened flying up with the rest of my body. I did all kinds of action. Everything came to me naturally.

I was used to this modeling from ever since I started my career of singing, and modeling. My new music album cover was going to be great. I could just feel it.

I let everything loose, and did one more leap towards the camera capturing the perfect shot. Next, someone brought in a floral couch for me to pose on.

I sat down casually letting my legs to relax on the arm of the couch. I gave out a laugh as I heard a snap.

I made sure my body was elongated, and turned my body to gleam in the flashing lights.

I was getting exhausted. It was a fun feeling, yet tiring after awhile. Kind of like an exercise to explain it.

"We've got it! Let's wrap it up!" the photographer Nigel said.

He was in his late 30's, and had a bald head, and brown eyes that were steady, yet ready to capture shots. He smiled, and walked up as his strong upper body came to hug me.

"You were great today! I can see your album cover now in the bold, "Living It Out" (album name) letters with you on the cover. You were beautiful Katie!" he stated with putting his hands out moving them section by section.

"Thanks Nigel! I couldn't have done it without you!" I grinned.

My lively green eyes were searching around the room for someone. I pleated my light sheer floral top, and looked at my jean shorts down to my cream heels, and then back up.

I saw my manager Natalie in her 30's walking up to me with her auburn hair in a straight high pony tail, and brown ready eyes towards me.

She was wearing a dark navy royal blue blazer with a black and white blouse inside, and a pencil skirt the same color as her blazer. Her black heels made click clack sounds on the floor as she was heading towards me.

Someone in the room handed me an ice cold bottle of water, and I thanked him or her. I uncapped the refreshing drink, and started to swallow the water down. Just what I needed.

"Hey Katie, you were amazing!" Natalie exclaimed engulfing me in a hug. We separated from the hug, and she looked at me with a smile. Her lips were a bold red.

"I have news for you! So, I had an idea for your bonus album, and I thought you should do a collaboration. I planned everything out! And, guess who you're working with!" she adressed.