A Lot To Take In

A/N*

Hi guys! What did you guys think so far? I hope you enjoy it!

This chapter took me a while to write. A lot of time put into it.

I really do appreciate all the votes, reads, and comments!!

xoxxx-Ana

*******************************************************************************

Harry's POV

"HARRY! WAKEY WAKEY!! IT'S SUNSHINE!!" Louis shouted at my face at 5:30 in the morning while doing jazz hands.

That boy never runs out of energy.

I opened my eyes completely, and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom, and got ready.

Everyone was ready in the house. I was here wearing a casual white v-neck with skinny jeans.

Niall was on his bowl of cereal as I drank some coffee.

Liam was watching tv while Zayn was asking Louis if his hair looked alright. The usual morning it was.

We cleaned up, and went out of the house, and got in the van. I wondered what was going to happen today. If it has anything to do with Katie, I'm going to explode. Of course it has to do something with her.

************************************************************

Katie's POV*

I opened my eyes to my room. I had my white pillows, with a floral bedcover, and irish mint green with white furniture. How lovely. I was really curious to what Natalie was going to say to us.

I went into the bathroom, and took a quick shower. I let the warm steaming water run down.

I wrapped my body in a towel, and blow dried my dark brown wavy hair.

My green eyes were still lively in the morning. I put on a thin layer of eyeliner, coated my lashes with mascara, applied a natural blush and bronzer to my cheeks, concealed, and swiped my lips with a coral lip gloss.

I pulled over my denim shorts and light butter yellow tank top. I threw on a dark gray jacket, and wore my wavy hair down. I slipped on a pair of red Keds, and sprayed on a little bit of Wonderstruck perfume. Everything was natural, just the way I liked it.

I went downstairs grabbing a Luna bar, and eating it on my way out to the car. I drove to the studio.

****************************************************************************************

"I am so glad you guys all made it on time! Take a seat everyone!" Paublo instructed.

We all settled down in the same seats as yesterday.

Natalie came walking in wearing a white blouse, black blazer, and a black pencil skirt with her straight auburn hair in a high ponytail. Is her hair never messy?

"This will be quite the news, but right now, you're going to live in a new place!" Natalie spoke with brightness and professionality. "Harry, Katie, your belongings are being shipped right now to a house!" she brought up.

"What?" I ask. Everything was a rush.

"You two, are going to live together since you guys can't get along! It's a one bedroom, one bathroom, one living room, a dining room, a lounge, and one pool outside!" she informed.

I was speechless, and no words could come out of my mouth right now. My expression was annoyance, anger, and shock. My brows were furrowed as my lips were pursing.