Hurt Both Ways

Katie's POV*

I can't believe Harry has the guts to kiss me like that right after he gave a massage to Serena. With that, he wanted to see if I was jealous? He shouldn't count on that or play with my feelings like that. He is such a bad person.

"Stupid. Idiotic asshole." I walk back to where Clary is muttering, "Asshole, no. Duecebag. Yes. That's more like it. Stupid Idiotic asshole slash deucebag." I lift my head up meeting everyone's eyes as Harry walks up to me.

"What did you just call me?" Harry questions.

"Oh, you heard me talking? I'll say it somewhere where you can't hear me next time." I say as I start walking away.

"Okay. That's better." Harry says. I keep walking as I decide to let it all out. Im frustrated with him. How can he just do this to me and not be affected.

"Stupid! Idiotic asshole! Deucebag!" I shout onto the ocean as if it could make anything better.

"You might want to try amazing, sexy, best kisser, Harry Styles." I hear right behind me. "And I thought you were going to say these things where I can't hear you."

I turn around facing him letting out a breath. "Harry, I don't think any of those descriptions fall under your category. And for your information, you followed me."

"I know. I wanted to hear what you thought of me. Now I know you need to make some changes with those words." Harry says.

"I need to make changes? Not you?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Yes. Did you not hear me the first time? I knew you were occasionally hateful on me, but I didn't know you could be deaf, too." Harry says as that comment felt like a smack to my face.

"For a second, I forgot you were talking about me and not about yourself on that." I say and I shove past him walking. I felt my face get hot as my eyes felt watery. That was just rude.

"Rude. Idiotic asshole. And a deucebag along with stupid." I think in my head as I stomp my way back to Serena and Clary. I'm done cooperating with this guy. Harry will never change and I will always have to put up with his annoying presence.

"Katie. Wait! I didn't mean it like that. It was a joke!" Harry shouts running to catch up with me. He reached me as he started walking beside me. I continued to stare down at my bare feet on the sand. "Katie, can't you take a joke?"

That made me even more mad than I was before. I wanted to slap him for that. "Yes Harry. I can take a joke. But what you said didn't sound like a joke. Go follow Serena who isn't hateful or deaf on you, and maybe she'll let you rub her ass again." I say fiercely.

"Is that what this is about?" he asks.

"No. What this is about is you not being able to be nice to me at all. Get along with me at all. You don't respect me or even care about how I feel for one second. If you're supposed to be dating me, you suck at acting like you like me. You think you can just kiss me right after you basically had a touch session with Serena and expect me to like it. You think you can say and do anything and think it will be alright. Harry, it's not alright. I know you hate me, but don't worry. The feelings are mutual. But, that doesn't mean you always have to be so rude to me. You're disgusting Harry. Fame sure changed you. And you're still the same guy you were years ago. I'm not asking you to change, but I'm just asking for you to cooperate with me and get along with me." I let out a huff of breath as I feel my head being heavy and my cheeks hot. I walk away leaving him with my words.

**************************

Harry's POV*

All those words hit me. I didn't know she felt that way. I never would have thought about it in her point of view. She thinks im disrespectful and disgusting? All of a sudden, a huge wave of regret fell over me on everything I did today. I told myself I was going to get along with her, but I made it worse. She thinks I hate her? So many thoughts reached into my head making me feel lost. Do I really hate Katie?

I hear someone gasping and panting toward me as I see Clary with a panicked expression on her face running toward me.

"Harry!" she yells. I run to her as she reaches me. Her expression does not look good as she seems panicked.

"Katie." she breathes. I suddenly become worried as soon as she mentions her name.

"What. What about Katie. What happened to Katie!" All possibilities surround my mind. What if she...I thought about everything. She didn't hurt herself did she? She didn't jump into the ocean right?

"She's hurt." Clary says. "A piece of glass cut along the side a little below her ankle." I calm down a little as I'm relieved she didn't do anything worse.

We immeadiately start running back to our beach site as I find Katie sitting on the sand looking redder than ever. I rush up and kneel down as I turn her leg to examine her ankle. I see the blood streaming down her foot onto the sand.

"It'll be okay Katie. It's just a cut. Can I get a towel?" I ask Serena as I find her sitting on a beach chair. comfortably as Katie is on the floor with a panicked expression. As soon as I recieve the small towel, I press it to her cut to try to stop the bleeding.

"Are you okay Katie?" I ask worried as I see a couple of tears stream down her cheek. She shakes her head no as she takes the towel from my hand and presses it on her cut. I see the spot in the towel change red from where her cut is. "I'm going to take Katie and go home. Serena, take Clary home."

It hurt so much to see Katie so vulnerable and helpless. I carried her up bridal style as I walked to my car. The feeling of her bare skin on my arms made me want to do so much more. I wanted to feel her more. Why is her skin so soft? I opened the front seat door and sat her down as the towel that used to be blue was now almost a faded red.

I took the time to look her up and down. Down right sexy. Katie was actually sexy in her bikini showing skin. Her hair which was changed by the salty beach atmosphere looked downright wavy and sexy. Her legs. I just wanted to feel them up and down. Fuck. Hold it together.

"I need another towel." she breathed as I snapped out of my thoughts and focused back on her ankle. I could not find anymore towels. I found myself frustrated as I looked once at my shirt and back at her.

*******************************

A/N*

Hey guys I hope you like the update! I had fun writing it!

Please vote!