Hate To Meet You

*Katie's POV*

I sat comfortably on the orange lounge chair in the studio. The only thing that went through my head was "why me."

I looked at the time seeing we had one minute before 1:30 which is when the whole thing would start.

One Direction was going to be late if they didn't bring their butts over here in one minute.

*BOOM

The glass door slammed open.

"Hello!" yelled Louis across the room walking in, and waving his hand in the air.

"I didn't have breakfast." Niall states putting one hand on his stomach.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Liam greeted putting his hand out towards me. I shaked it.

"Nice to meet you, too!" I said back.

Zayn sat down trying to usher Harry to the lounge where I was sitting.

I felt my body frozen in place. He looked better than he used to be 3 years ago. He got taller, his curls got nicer, and his green eyes turned brighter.

I swiftly turned my head away not bothering to say hi. I didn't need to say hi to a jerk. A douche. I averted my eyes to the floor looking at my casual tan oxfords. I was wearing a light green vintage dress with tiny daisies all over. I let my brown wavy hair loose.

I had no intention to make contact with Harry. I've never felt so sick. I felt myself get a headache, and heat rising.

"Are you okay Katie?" asks Niall.

"Y...Y...Yeah.." I managed to say.

He pats my back, and sits down next to me while being handed two sandwiches.

My insides felt as if they were going to burst in flames. I could not stand Harry being in the same room.

I walked over to the restroom feeling a burning tension trailing behind me. I had a hard time breathing.

I lean my stomach against the sink. I heard click clack noises against the tile, and knew it was Natalie and her heels walking in.

"Katie, it's okay. I know this is hard, but just try. Please. I'm sure he has changed a bit." Natalie smoothed.

I shake my head furrowing my eyebrows, and pursing my lips. I felt a hard ball in my throat. I tried to hold back my bursting tears at the memory of Harry sleeping with another girl. It still hurt so much. All the hate I received hurt. Harry hurt me more. It wouldn't have hurt so much if I didn't love him so much.

Natalie came in for a hug as I cried on her shoulder. My tears seemed endless as Natalie handed me a few paper towels to dry my eyes. I still kept crying.

*****************************************************************************

Harry's POV*

I stood against a collumn at the back far away from Katie leaning my head back furrowing my brows. I did not want to be here. I could feel myself wanting to yell and scream out curse words at Katie's face.

Louis walked up to me, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Look Harry, it's tough. I feel ya. But, think about Katie, too. How must she feel?" Louis indicated.

I didn't want to think about Katie. I didn't WANT to be here. I didn't want to make a stupid single with her.

"I DON'T WANT TO THINK IN HER POSITION! I DON'T CARE FOR IT'S FOR MY CAREER!" I yelled out. "She is obviously overreacting."

Many eyes were on me as the managers were whispering something to eachother.

"Lou, thanks for this, but I can't be here in this room right now." I pressed.

I stormed to the restroom rapidly passing by the girl's restroom. I stopped abruptly. I could hear Katie's voice crying.

A sharp shooting pain dug into my chest. I walked faster than ever to the end of the hall to the restroom. I slammed the door behind me.

*******************************************************

Katie's POV*

Natalie recieved a call, and walked out of the restroom. Now, it was just me.

As I was done letting out my feelings of pain, I cleared my face, and walked out.

I felt my legs stumble as if I was walking on rocks.

I sat down where I was sitting before next to Niall, and forcing a smile onto my face as his expression seemed to say "Are you okay?"

I nodded, and took in a deep breath leaning my back against the head of the seat.

Zayn and Liam looked at me with care as Louis was just smiling stupidly big at me that kind of made me escape a small smile through my sadness.

"I should go get Harry now." ushered Liam as Louis held him back with his arm shaking his head "no".

"No mate, let him be. You need to let some of that anger out before he puts it on Katie." Louis warned.

I cringed at the name of Harry being said as Niall rubbed my back and the thought of his anger.

I heard the restroom door open. Everyone turned their heads to see Harry walking out except me. I would cry if I saw his face, and have the urge to slap him. I just smoothed out my dress, and looked down at my shoes.

"Harry sit here!" Louis suggested as he patted the seat next to him.

He averted his tense green eyes down to the floor, and sat the furthest away.

There was an awkard silence that filled the room for minutes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OKAY! LET"S GET STARTED! Shall we!" Paublo the manager piped up clapping his hands in the air breaking the silence.

Everyone's head popped abruptly up to look at him except for Louis's whose head was already up with googly big eyes and a smile ready to give attention.

*************************************************

A/N

Hi guys! Dramatic chapter I know. Do you think I expressed the anger and everything or should I write more description to it.

Vote and feel free to comment any questions, suggestions, etc.

Love all my readers!

xxoxxx-Ana