Fucking hell

Demi Pov

Why am i in here?
How the fuck was i found guilty?
Most of all where am i suppose to get tampons and pads for the next 2 months?!
Wait why do i have to piss infront of the guards i mean this shitload is powered with automatic weapons?!?

I need to get out of here. But how? I'm tied up with ropes behind my back and if i even try to get out the cell the land mines will explode in just 3 seconds on the clock. I know I didn't murder anyone. And there's thousands of cameras outside and inside this prison. The judge was so quick to point out that it wasn't a surprise to see me murder another person but i swear to you it wasn't me this time.

Oh I didn't tell you? Well i was crazy. As in insane. If i saw something that annoyed me alot I'll kill the person who caused it. I know it seems fucked up but hey. If I don't get caught why should i care. Yea...that's what I thought until the 3rd time i got caught. I faced my punishment already and I decided to live happy for once since im only 23.

But wanna know why people know me? Not to brag but im known as the hottest female to ever go in prison under 30 years of age. I was next to the sound of a gunshot fire and i ran which made the police look suspicious since EVERY police department in America know me.

So the police cuffed me and i went sent to court immediately. Without explanation. Without proof. Until i was found guilty for something I didn't do. I know i was blamed. And i know I promised if when i get out of here I'm going back to my old ways...fuck what you say. Im not even suppose to be here...

A/n: NEW BOOK. I thought I'd do something different and i got inspired to make this so i hope you enjoyed this. Now one expected me to make another book so im full of surprises 😏😉