Insanity

Demi Pov
*one week later*
-----------trigger warning ---------

I'm still trying to understand why I'm still here. It wasn't my fault. Why do people believe in everything bad that someone does. Im really trying to change but it's not my fault for being insane.
"Ms.lovato here's you're food" i hear a guy named "Paul" say. I haven't eaten anything for 3 days so I didn't see the point in eating the tray. I usually just dump it down the toilet and watch it flush away. Wanna know why? "INSANITY" echoes in my head.

I've been thinking too much. And it can't stop. I don't know what to do about it. Im insane for not having a heart. Im insane for being "extremely attractive" yet i always go to prison. People expect too FUCKING much of me. If I wasn't alive I wouldn't have to deal with this.

I grab the gun under the toilet lid. Not really sure how it's still working. I aimed it at my head getting ready to pull the trigger. I immediately dropped the gun at the sound of a voice in front of me.

"Demi why?" I find Nicole say.
"Shut the fuck up. Get away from me. Or I'll shoot you in the fucking head just like how i was gonna do it." I sternly whispered then give her the death glare.

"Ok...i know you're insane but really-" i cut the bitch off on the edge of yelling saying "me? Insane? Please. A weapon is insane. Not me. Don't. Fucking. Blame. It. On. Me."

"What the hell are you talking about Demi?" She asks "Holding a weapon gives a person a good amount of power to make them hypnotize you and make you go insane by how value it is for it to be in your damn hand" i said while slowly putting the gun down.

I soften at how weak i feel after giving that small statement. Nobody understands me. Nobody understands what i feel. Nobody understands what i have to deal. I tried taking my own life away a couple of times cuz nobody knows the real me.

I give the gun to Nicole when I already got another one behind my back. Let's just say I know how to hide stuff for a worldwide criminal.

I've been secretly drinking and it's funny cuz nobody knows how i even got the alcohol. Oh you don't know why i do this?

You see. Before i was a criminal i had a girlfriend. She was beautiful. Sweet. Smart. And she was gay. Or at least that's what I thought she was. I tried keeping her happy.

Then one night... I caught her making out with her "boyfriend" which they're still together now. After 5 years of us being together she thought it was ok.

I thought i was gonna be ok. But seeing her pictures on Instagram and looking how happy she was...made everything worse. We were still friends. I forgave her but like I couldn't tell her how i still loved her. I was never happy since then. So i stopped talking to her.

It made my feel like i wasn't good enough. So i took all the pain on drinking. I would drink all day. And I couldn't stop. I then wrote a song about it. But i never published it.

I started killing people because i hated seeing everyone happy. Every couple. Ones who are married. Ones who are dating. Ones who even had kids. I killed them. No matter how fuck up it was. Cuz i was fucked up...

A/n: NOW YOU ALL KNOW DEMI'S SAD SECRET THAT LEFT HER AS A CRIMINAL. SORRY THIS IS A BIT TRIGGERING AND SAD. BUT I HAD TO SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS. THIS TOOK ME AWHILE TO WRITE THIS BTW