You can do this .

Demi POV

This is all new to me. The drinking. The offer to help people. The fans who are still here. Speaking of fans...how did i still have any?

I went to jail more than 3 times. I drink. I smoke. i KILL people. Im psycho why would anyone support me?

"Get to your cell demetria"
"I just got here calm the fuck down"
"Cut the attitude"
" Nicole Why are you all of a sudden being a bitch?"
"We got a month left. After that we're out of each other's lives and i wanna get it over with."
Ouch.

I put my hand out enough to reach her and pull her by the collar.

"Look I didn't even wanna be stuck with you so shut the fuck up because we both know who the fuck i am"

Looking at her straight into her eyes i soon found myself attaching my lips onto hers. And after about 5 seconds i pulled away and she quickly walked into her office.

----------------- Next day ----------------

"Demetria wake up breakfast is ready"
"I don't wanna eat"
She scoffed.
"Either you fucking eat or die of starvation"
"Isn't that what I've been trying to do for the past 3 years?"
"Demi this isn't the time"
"TIME IS GONE. OK? ALL THE TIME I HAD IS FUCKING GONE. DONT TELL ME THIS ISNT THE TIME. THERE. IS. NO. TIME. ESPECIALLY IN THIS FUCKING MAXIMUM SECURITY SHITHOLE. I MIGHT NOT EVEN GET OUT BECAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS GONNA MAKE ME LOSE THE TRIAL"
I yelled at her.

"I really don't wanna see you anymore. I don't know what the hell the kiss last night was for. But if it's because your interested in me then i have NO interest in you. Im not gonna date a fucked up bitch who could've been living her dreams but ruined it for a stupid girl. So imma win that trial. Just so I don't have to see your disgusting self" she hissed
"You clearly don't know who the fuck i am. Well im Demetria lovato. The person who killed you"

And with that i shot her in the chest with the gun that i had stuffed in my pants. Smirking while she drops to the floor. Fucking bitch.

I don't need a damn lawyer like her so i could get out of here. Hell. I don't even wanna look at her. I don't care that i shot her. She helped me but well im a cold hearted person so I don't give a fuck. She tried to hurt me because of whatever bitter problem she had with me.

If you fuck with me don't expect me to strike back. I still have 29 days left. You can do this.

You can do this I thought to myself.

A/n: I haven't updated this book in awhile but like i said on my other books I'll try to be a bit more active since im on vacation.
Ps: YO BOY JOC AKA ME IS FINALLY 14 TODAY AYEEEEE