All hell broke loose

Nicole Pov

I know i got fired for being gay. But why is that a reason for my boss to let me go? I stayed putting bitches in jail and earning my money. It was alot of work being a lawyer but i loved that job.

Who knew there was still homophobic ignorant bitches here. I now forced myself into working as a security guard at a maximum high tech security prison in case something...happened. I get a call from my coworker, Mark who's also gay to open the gates. And there was Ms.Demi Lovato in hand cuffs...again. It was her second day here.

How i know her? Oh she stay getting on the news with her crazy ass killing people. If anything she's beautiful and I don't understand why she keeps putting herself in this situation.

Woah woah woah. Who said I'm in love with her? No. I don't want to spend my life with someone who went into prison. Whatever she did this time I have NOTHING to do with it.

Now let me introduce you to myself. Im Nicole brown. Im 23 and gay duh. That's why i got fired. For loving the same sex. Not a surprise.

Then again i got caught making out with someone in my office back when i was a lawyer and yea my boss walked in and all hell broke loose.

I don't have a crush on anyone. Why? I don't believe in love as in falling in love. Yea i may LIKE someone but not fall for them. I don't know why.

Ok ok stop focusing on me. Demi just  got out with her 2nd pair of her prison uniform now yesterday she had to give up everything. Her phone...her credit cards...her money (boy was she rich) and her...life. The life she could of been living. Sad.

"I'll take this" i tell Mark and my other co worker Paul. (A/n: i put Paul because in the fast and furious franchise he was a cop and i want to remember him by putting his name in the fic)

I brought breakfast for her. She looked pissed. She looked fragile in her eye. Demi always had that look in her mugshots but im not sure why im now noticing it. As i gave Her the tray she whispered.

"I didn't do anything this time. I swear. I need to get out of here. My next trial is in two months. Help me get out of here. I'm trying to live a happy life and now im here for something I didn't do." She grabbed my hand and said "help me".

Was she acting? I thought. Before Demi gotten into jail so many times she was an actor and singer. She had the skills. So i was confused. Im out of my thoughts when Demi said "please. I know you're a lawyer."

"I got fired Ms. Im not a lawyer anymore which explains why im here." I told her. "And how'd you get fired?" She nicely asked. If Demi didn't asked nicely I'd tell her to fuck off. I told Demi what Happened and she turned her head with a small smirk on her face while saying "I'm sorry about that. But can you help me if i help you get your job back"

I thought about it for a minute then Demi asked "Deal?" While her hand out for me to shake it.

I shook her hand in agreement as i said "it's a deal Ms lovato"...

A/n: i love writing this book only because you'll be expecting alot of plot twists and secrets. I hope you enjoy this chapter cuz it took me awhile to get the idea and motivation for it. Love you all