Its gonna be ok

Nicole's POV

Two weeks later
One month till court session
I really wanted to help Demi. Heartbreaks are never easy. But this one destroyed her. She's gotten worse since Destiny visited. I might get fired for this but i went to grab the cell keys. Unlock all security arms. Gotten Demi out. Without her saying a word she gave me a confused look.

"Where are we going?"  She asks
"We gonna take a break" i say
"To where?"
"You'll see Demi. This might take awhile but i hope it's worth it"

1 hour later

"We're here"
I look over to Demi with slob on her lips. Guessing she fell asleep and she slowly woke up.
"Put these on so cops can't recognize you"
I gave her clothes sunglasses and a snapback so police wouldn't recognize her. Oh where we at you say? The beach. Where everything is calm and you can just enjoy it. Demi comes back looking like a gay motherfucker but it'll do. Considering she is.

"So Demi...tell me more about yourself other than the bad things"
"I've always wanted to win a grammy. I've always wanted one way before i started my singing career"
"Wait but how come you didn't get one?"
"Well on my very last album confident making it was for the grammy and I wasn't even nominated. I gave up cuz I've been deserving it since 2011 and 5 years later...nothing."
"Did your fans approve of this though?"
"What fans? They all left me I don't have any."
----------------------------------------------

With that 5 of Demi's fans came running to her. She had happy tears in her eyes. something I haven't seen since her singing career ended. Demi's beautiful contagious smile was shining through her. She was really beautiful. Why am I just now figuring that out?

I get snapped out of my thoughts when Her fans leave.
"Nicole its almost 7pm we have to get back"
"Change back into your clothes quick"

She eventually got ready and we quickly got into the car and her court session was coming up soon and we made a deal here so im gonna bring it up.

"Demi your court session is in a month and we got nothing"
"Oh shit right. Ok. So here i have a video footage of me walking out the bank."
"But the angle of this isn't 100% good evidence"
"I have two you know. My actual lawyer has it. And it's in every angle"
"Oh damn. Ok"
"You want you're job back right?
"Yea"
"You can get it back by being my official lawyer and if i win my trial i could get a better job for you. But im not saying where."
"How do i know you're not lying?"
"Because I already have the job application for you..."
"I guess we're ready then?"
It's gonna be okay...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: IT FEELS LIKE I HAVENT UPDATE IN MONTHS BUT HERE'S A CHAPTER FOR NOW HOPE ITLL DO ENJOY.