I cant stop

Nicole POV
*do not click on the video *

Im walking around checking on the prisoners and i find Demi giving me a signal to come over to her cell.
"Can i get a notepad and a pen?"

Is she crazy? This is a maximum security prison. You can't get shit here.

"Im sorry ms.lovato I can't give you anything this is a maximum security prison"
"Please. I need to write a letter to my family." She sadly says
I went to my office. Got the pen and notebook. Then gave it to her.

Demi gives me a small smile. I needed to grab lunch so i went to my car and drove off to get food...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

(A/n: click play on the video and listen to it till the remaining of this chapter and triggering warning)

I bring back the unfinished song i talked about earlier. You know the song i wrote about my beautiful ex. The one that never got published. Ok. I bring back into that state. The state where i gave up love. I took deep breaths then wrote...

"I can't stop thinking about you, i gotta look on the pain,I can't stop drinking about you,without you I ain't the same"

I continued writing...feeling every tear roll down my cheek. And onto the paper...I remember the feelings...having alcohol burn my throat the way she burned my heart. The only way on making me feel numb so I didn't have to think about her.

I never hated her. But i stopped loving her.
"One minute i hate you one minute i love you, were right,now im writing and feeling em both I can't stop"

Tears and tears rolled down my cheek. That's what you thought. The outside of me my face was filled with straight anger. But on the inside my heart is rotting from it burning up all the time. All I really wanted to do was run to a blackhole. Away from everything. Nothing but black. Where I couldn't feel. Say. Or hear anything. And my mind would be blank.

I was in my own world at the moment...I didn't care what was happening outside my cell. I didn't care about anything at all. Then i saw someone. Someone I really didn't want to see right now then i just felt myself get into more pain but pissed because criminals don't cry.

I didn't want to show how vulnerable i was...

A/n: WHO DO YOU THINK DEMI SAW? WHY WAS DEMI TRYING NOT TO CRY SO SHE DIDNT HAVE TO SHOW HOW VULNERABLE SHE WAS? NEXT CHAPTER WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING YOUR WONDERING. THIS IS A BIT SHORT AND IVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG (THE VIDEO) FOR AWHILE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY APPROPRIATE TO USE IT FOR THIS CHAPTER. PS SORRY THIS IS ABOUT DEMI'S SOB STORY. THE DEAL HER AND NICOLE HAD WILL PROBABLY REAPPEAR IN CHAPTER 6 ENJOY.