Fuck you.

Nicole's POV

i went to get some buffalo wings and once i got to my office i pass by Demi's cell and see someone I've never seen before. I didn't want to interrupt them so i just went into my office and ate my buffalo wings while watching Netflix from my iPad.

"Fuck you. Fuck your shit. You think it's ok to leave me then come back now you stupid bitch"

I heard Demi yelling and quickly got to her cell to see her tears flowing down her cheeks and her eyes turning...red?

"What the hell is going on" i say. "Demi I'm sorry. I just want another second chance with you" i heard the unknown person say.

"ANOTHER CHANCE? AFTER YOU MADE ME GO TO JAIL 3 TIMES ONE THAT DIDNT INVOLVE ME. I DRINK,SMOKED,EVEN MURDERED COUPLES BECAUSE I COULDNT GET OVER US. YOU CAN FORGET ANOTHER CHANCE"

I quickly cuff im guessing Demi's ex gf and put her in Paul's office so he can take care of her while i took care of Demi.

"You have 3 minutes to explain to me what happened" i sternly told her.

"That's my ex girlfriend Destiny and we broke up awhile back and ever since then she's the reason i threw my life away. I tried living a better life and moving on but the thought of her always comes along and i moved into a dump apartment then did crime and cried at the police department and yea i pushed away my family and now it's just me and I don't like showing my vulnerable side as a criminal because I don't want people to know how weak i am"

I honestly felt bad for her. I wanted to help her. And i don't want to sound pity but i just feel the need to do it. She has no one. Im her last hope.

"Let me help you" I whispered out. I had to. Even with the deal we had. I put my arm through the small hole the cell had and wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"It's gonna be ok" i tell her while stroking her soft hair...

A/n: HEYOOOO I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE HEHEH ANWAYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.