The trial.

Demi's POV

I just.... i want to win this trial. I want to start my life over. Win back my fans and career. Win back love from my family. It's been over 2 years since i last saw them. I miss my little sister i miss my mom i miss my whole family and i want them back. I wanna spend the holidays with them not rotting in a cell the whole time.

My new Lawyer Stephen, is a beast at defending his clients (from what i heard from other attorneys) but after killing Nicole and the officers there threatening me, i still doubt that I'll win.

But this is my LAST chance at getting a better life. This will determine my future. The rest of my life depends on this case and whether I'll see happiness again. 9 people. Just 9 people in the U.S Supreme Court determines it.

The police officer took his keys and took off my handcuffs as the judge calls the jury to start its session.

"Lovato v New York"
On the charge of murder how does the defendant plead?

This is it i thought. This could go good. This can go bad.

********* 2 hours into trial *********

Has the jury reached the verdict? Asked the judge.

A juror: yes your honor.
On the count of murder.......

A/n: WOWOWOW its been almost a year since i updated but im back dudes