Eyes Like Night

[This chapter has smut in it. . I'm so sorry, please forgive me! ; n ; ]

[edit: I AM LITERALLY SO AWKWARD AND I BET ALL MY DEAD RELATIVES ARE WATCHING ME IN SHAME. I'M SO SORRY I SWEAR THIS WAS ONLY A DARE]

You felt yourself awaken when you heard the squeaking of a door sliding open and loud footsteps. It was night, as you could tell since all the commotion outside in the halls died down. But you wondered, who could be visiting you at such a late time? You yearned to rub your eyes, but you couldn't, seeing as your hands were now up above your head. You saw a dark figure enter the room, but then the door closed behind it and you heard a familiar hissing noise of a mask slowly slipping off someone's head.

You saw Kylo Ren's face in the dim light filtering from the roof of your cell. He took off his gloves, walking up and resting a hand on your face, slowly pulling closer until his lips met yours. You jerked back in surprise, but hey, at least it was one way to wake up. You panicked, unsure of what was actually happening. Did Kylo Ren just try to kiss you?

He looked at you, his face written with lust and his hands greedily wanting to search all over your vulnerable body. He leaned down, whispering something in your ear huskily, his hand running up your arm. "You're so beautiful."

That's when you didn't know what to say back, but instead he did the talking for you. His lips met your chest, his hands pulling up your shirt and his warm yet cold lips began to kiss down your chest and all along your exposed stomach. You wriggled in his grip, but he reluctantly let you out of your restraints and let your hands fall down, trying to push your shirt down. You complained, "What are you doing?"

He shook his head, covering your mouth lightly. "I told you, I get whatever I want. And I want you, but you probably won't give yourself to me, so I'll just have to take you."

Your heart raced and warmth blossomed in your cheeks, causing you to act submissive as he pulled your shirt over your head, staring at your chest. His hand rested on one of your breasts, causing you to moan in pleasure, arching your back and forcing him to take the other in his other hand. He slowly fondled with you, moving his mouth to yours. The two of you made out for a few moments before he struggled with your bra, you laughing gently and unhooking it, letting it fall to the floor. He took in the sight and bent down, licking and teasing your chest.

Your moans increased in volume and he began to take off his tons of layers of clothing, too, his lips suddenly driven to your neck. He made hickeys and dark red marks, saying in a low voice, "You're mine."

Your hands trailed up his shirtless chest and examined his body, and he began to grow excited. He pulled off your jeans, leaving you left in your underwear. He watched as you self-consciously moved to hide yourself, but he slowly brushed a large hand against your cheek.

"No need to hide, you're beautiful, [Y/N]."

You nod and remove your arms, him continuing his teasing. He got to your underwear, slowly tugging them down, but then you suddenly took control, pushing him up and rubbing a hand against his nether region. He groaned in approval, and you felt your lower abdomen grow warm with excitement. You felt him grow hard under your hand and you pulled down his pants and underwear, leaving him completely nude. You wanted to take control even further, but he didn't allow you, pushing you up against the cold table. "I'm the only one who's allowed to take control." He explained.

He pulled your underwear down hastily and positioned himself, looking at you with a questioning look.  You smiled and nodded, your arms wrapping around his neck, kissing it. He slowly entered, causing you to flinch in pain, tears coming to your eyes. He leaned down, whispering sweet nothings into your ear and eventually you calmed down. When you felt the pain ebb away, you pulled him closer as a sign of 'it's alright to move.'

He took the hint and slowly moved, and instead of expected pain, you felt something new; pleasure. The pleasure of having someone you love with you, and this pleasure was different. It gave you excitement and adrenaline, causing you to scream his name as he moved faster. You arched your back, your hands roaming his body, his hands stuck on the table behind you. You closed your eyes, feeling your pleasure reach its climax and you gripped his shoulders, releasing. You panted, but still felt him moving. He was obviously not done yet until a few moments later, where he thrust one last time, and came. You felt warm as he slowly pulled out, looking at you. He kissed your lips, pulling away and getting his clothes back on. "You know," You say, looking at him, leaning up. He looked over at the naked you, curious what you're going to say.

"Your eyes are so pretty. Like night." You smile and say, and he just turned with a smile, leaving, fully dressed. You decided to get dressed, too, and you fell asleep soundly.