Being Followed

Chapter Sixteen

I wake up on the couch. I see that Mark and I fell asleep. I find out that I was sleeping against his buff chest...again. I get up and start to blush. I notice it's four in the morning. I decide to make breakfast and leave it for Mark. I leave a note saying that I'm going out for a walk and I'll be back soon. I get dress in sweatpants and a sweatshirt with sneakers.
   I walk in the dark and cold morning. After awhile, an uneasy feeling comes into my stomach. I feel like someone is following me. I decide to run back to my apartment, but sadly I get out of breath easily. I stop. Then, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see that it's Blake.
"Hey (y/n). How's it going?" Blake seems very suspicious. When I leave from my apartment, I always feel like I'm being watched. It must be Blake.
"Just leave me alone." I glare at him and try to walk away, but he grabs my arm, forcefully.
"I don't take no for an answer, remember?" His grip tightens.
"Ow! Stop or I'll scream!" He pins me to a wall and smacks me. I remember when he hit me at the bar. I start to cry for help, but it's know use. I start to give up. I close my eyes when I hear a punching sound. I open my eyes to see Jack in front of me with his fist up. Blake is on the ground with his nose bleeding. He gets up and is furious.
"You'll pay for this and so will your other friend." He runs off and soon he disappears. I then hear Mark's voice down the street.
"(Y/N)! Thank god you're safe." He goes to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around him. I look to Jack.
"Thank you so much for the help." I say while smiling to him.
"You're welcome. Luckily, I was taking a walk too. Also, make sure you have somebody with you when it's dark." He smiles and waves goodbye to Mark and I and he leaves.
   Mark and I walk down the street to my place.
"When I saw your note, I knew you weren't safe because it was so dark outside." He intertwines his hand around my hand.
"I'm sorry. I just needed some time to think." I look down, feeling bad.
"It's okay, just remember to go with someone or when it's still light out." He smiles and kisses me on the lips and I kiss back. We hold hands as we walk back to my place.

Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed. Some juicy things are going to happen soon. I can't wait for it! Anyways, hoped you enjoyed! Bye!