Down You Go

Chapter Twenty-Seven

I feel the bullet go through my stomach. I look down seeing the blood come out. I collapse from the shot. I feel the pain surging through my body. Then, I black out.

Mark's POV
I close my eyes, preparing for the bullet, but I don't feel the impact. I open my eyes to see (y/n) in front of me. I see blood oozing from her as she falls and blacks out. I then look to Jack who gets up. He looks over, eyes wide in shock. No longer caring about my anger, I release it. I run towards Blake as Jack takes care of (y/n). Blake is also in shock and drops his gun. I grab him and put him to the edge of the roof.
"Give one good reason of why I shouldn't push you off this god damn building!" Blake starts to tremble and cry.
"Th-th-this wasn't suppose to happen." I let him go and he drops to the ground. I know he's to weak to do anything. I glare at him. Then, I run towards Jack and (y/n).
"Is she still alive?" I asks. I'm praying to god that (y/n) is still breathing.
"She is, but barley hanging on."
"You need to get out of here and fast."
"NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE!" I see Blake with the bomb.
"I did this because of (y/n). Now there is nothing to live for..." He presses the button that activates the bomb. We only have three minutes.

Hey guys! This chapter was good, wasn't it. Anyways, this is coming to an end soon, but will start on a new series right away. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed! Bye!