The Decision

Chapter Thirty-One

I wake up to see that I'm back at my apartment. This whole thing feels like a dream that came to life. I try to get up, but pain shoots through my body. I lay back down. I notice a note on my night stand. I pick it up and start to read it.
Dear (y/n),
I decided that you should be with Mark. I have talk with Mark earlier and told him. Since you were asleep, I left this note. So, I hope you understand and be happy with Mark.
From Jack.
   I put the note down and put my head down on my pillow. I feel relived, yet feeling bad. I mean, I can't blame myself...can I? I shake my head and try to forget it. Then, I notice an aroma of food. I see Mark with breakfast on a tray.
"I see that you've read the note." He smiles and sits on my bed and gives me my breakfast.
"Thanks." I smile back.
"Mark?"
"Yeah?"
"Should I feel bad about Jack?" He doesn't speak right away. He thinks for a moment then talks.
"I think you shouldn't. Jack and I talked it over earlier this morning. He said that he was sorry. We're still friends. I'm just glad he told me before hand." We both smile and ate breakfast. Mark feeds me my pills and I feel much better. I'm soon able to start walking again. Mark and I are now dating and Mark, Jack, and I hang out. Blake is put into custody. As for my (f/n), she was good and she found her soul mate.
"(Y/n) (l/n), you know that you are the only one for me?"
"I do."

Hey guys! So this is the end for The Only One. I might fix some issues with my spelling and stuff like that. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed this series and are looking forward for more! Bye!