Author's Note

Please be sure to read this before starting the story...

This story contains explicit content throughout the entire story, just as a fair warning.

You should know, the character I portray Elvis as is of my own doing, and does not actually equate to Elvis as a person.

I try to stick to an actual timeline of the things Elvis did, such as movie filming dates, concerts, etc.. However, I have made one exception to this rule. That is: When Joe Esposito was actually brought into the story. I have done my research on the Memphis Mafia, and fully understand that Joe Esposito and Elvis did not meet until the army days, however, he is my favorite of them all, so he is included in the story's Pre-Army days.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you really enjoy my story, I've worked really hard on it; this process has taken months. I apologize if the chapters are lengthy, I tend to go off on writing them, and don't stop until I find a place I feel comfortable stopping in.

Please do not ask me to update frequently, I will post new chapters on my own accord: I have to go through and make sure the flow makes sense, that there are minimal grammatical errors, etc.. Please be patient, these chapters are written whenever I get a spark of creativity..

Thanks,

Katelyn