Vacation I guess

Edward walked into Roy Mustangs office after being called down.

Now at the age of 17 Edward Elric still working in the military as a state alchemist.

Alphonse was still in his armor and Ed had been working 24/7 trying to get Al's body back. This has caused him many medical problems and he faints at least once a day due to lack of food and sleep.

He worries poor Al all the time. So, Roy Mustang arranged for Edward to take a vacation to visit his cousin Tamaki Suoh and to attend his school, Ouran Highschool.

"Whats up bastard" said Ed grumpily from lack of sleep

"Well Fullmetal, your going on vacation" said Mustang doing jazz hands.

"You have got to be shitting me right bastard colonel?" questioned an angry Ed

"No you over work yourself too much so me and Al found out you have a very rich cousin in Japan who you will be staying with and attending his school"

Ed was really mad now " REALLY YOU BASTARD AND AL WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND PLANNED THIS SHIT,AND SCHOOL?!!??!? REALLY IM A FUCKING PRODIGY I ALREADY PASSED COLLEGE WHEN I WAS 8"

Mustang sighed "I know Fullmetal that's why we arranged at this school for you to take advanced classes away from every one else including your cousin your just there to relax and Al won't go with you we both agreed, and I already sent a letter to your cousin your leaving tommorow and when you get there you gonna go to your new school"

"Fine what time am I leaving in the morning" Ed said giving in.

Mustang smirked "5 am"

Ed just growled and and glared at Mustang and stomped out of the room to go to his and Al's apartment he had to pack eat then sleep.

Hey guys! Im out of ideas for my other story's so I started this one to get my ideas flowing again.