Omake 1

This isn't apart of the story it's just a fun little side story I wanted to write enjoy.

It was a bright summer day, and Ed was very pissed at a certain colonel.

"That damn bastard" Ed mumbled as he entered his and Als dorm.

"What is it brother?" Said a hollow voice coming from his brother which was a suit if armor.

"That damn colonel is making me go to a summer party the military is throwing and he said it's mandatory or some shit like that"

"Oh brother that should be fun! I can go right?"

Ed smiled seeing his brother so happy but he sighed knowing he now had to go to please his brother.

"I guess I should change...." said Ed looking down at his normal red and black outfit. The colonel said not to wear it...he wasn't looking forward to this. He put on khaki skinny jeans and a white long sleeve shirt his gloves and a tan vest this was good enough he decided. This being said him and his armor brother headed to the party.

~I'm just a line~I'm just a line~ I'm just a line~

When Ed and Al entered the venue Havic whistled and said "Dang Ed you look good in something different for a change"

"Ya shorty~" said Mustang mockingly

"WHY YOU-" before he could finish Al dragged him to a table to sit at.

While Al was out socializing with some briggs soiders Ed was sitting at a table waiting for this to be over.

"Come on Ed dance" pleaded Hughes

"No"

Please~"

"No"

" why not brother your a good dancer" said Al
At that everyone laughed not believing it.

"See that's why I'm not dancing they will just laugh" mumbled Ed

"No we won't" Hughes pleaded and with one last look from his brother he gave in and gave the dj a song. And he danced. Watch vid

Ik this had ed and al but just ed is dancing in this

Everyone was stunned. And the female officers were down with nose bleeds.

"Fullmetal look what you did half the girls are down!"

"Great job Ed!" Was heard and whistles

The end

Yay I loved this one and I want you guys try and make a chapter like this with Ed dancing to this song if you have a Fma book. Peace