The Health Conflict

When they made it to the hospital they rushed Ed in the ER and the club was out in the waiting room sitting quietly except for Tamaki he was pacing.

"Oh,I hope he is okay he has only been here 3 hours and he is already in the hospital, im a terrible cousin!" screeched Tamaki.

"Tamaki calm down there was nothing you could do to prevent the health issues he has developed from his...rough past" said Kyoya

"Ya boss" said the twins

"I really hope he is okay he seems sweet if you get past how defensive he is and him being cautious around people" said Haruhi

Honey looked like he wanted to cry he liked Ed their was something about him that just dosnt allow you to hate him. Mori was getting him to calm down when a nurse came out.

"Eds is stable now you may go see him if you would like" said the nurse.

The club nodded and entered Eds room. He was a mess he was pale and his bangs were stuck to his face with sweat.

He suddenly started thrashing around and screaming how it was his fault and that he should bear the burden.

"My brother didn't do anything wrong! Its my fault give me the burden to bear! I will take all Al's sins so he dosnt have to bear them!" screamed Ed

Tamaki rushed over and hugged Ed stroking his hair trying to calm Ed down.

Ed awoke and said "Als okay right? He is not hurt? "

"Ya Ed Als fine he is okay and very happy"

"Im glad but im the reason for his trouble it seems" said a delirious Ed.

Tamaki said "no you aren't you make your brother very happy" soothing the distraught boy. Soon Ed fell asleep on Tamaki's chest. Tamaki laid him down.

"What was that?" said Hikaru laying on the bed next to Ed because he was tired.

Kyoya pushed up his glasses "memories I presume"

Ed was soon clutching on to a very surprised Hikaru in his sleep as if this was little comfort.

Hikaru blushed slightly as the handsome blond rubbed is face on Hikarus chest causing Karu to snicker and snap a picture.

Ed was soon sleeping on his chest. A doctor came in and asked who Ed was staying with. Tamaki raised his hand the doctor said

"Make sure he eats and sleep properly he is very unhealthy so we aren't releasing him for another 3 days"

The hosts nodded and left due to visiting hours ending.

Done hope you enjoyed
Peace,
Phatpanda55