XXXVI

"You're sure? Today is the day? You said that yesterday..." Liam asked at the counter. Pretty Blue eyes smiled turning to him as she set down her chart on the counter.

"Yes Liam, today is the day. Trust me if I have do wheel the lot of you out of here myself then I will. One way or another you five will be out of my hair today." She said jokingly placing a comforting hand on Liam's shoulder. He smiled back at her then without thinking her pulled her into a hug. She didn't resist him wrapping her arms around him as she hugged him back.

"Thank you. You have given me back my life twice now. I can't thank you enough." Liam whispered for her to hear.

"Yes well, just promise me that if I ever do see you again it will not be here. I don't know if I can save you a third time."

They broke apart as Liam made his way back into the room. Pushing the door open he walked over to Niall who was sitting on the bed shirtless struggling to put his pants on. Liam smiled as he bent down kneeling in front of Niall, he took his jeans holding them up for Niall to step in to each leg.

"Thanks mate." Niall said shyly as his checks flushed red.

Louis and Harry opened the door stumbling in to the room laughing. Liam and Niall stopped turning their attention to them.

"Oh hi." Harry said seeing them his cheeks growing almost as red as Niall's. Louis looked at Liam kneeling in front of him with his hands still on Niall's waist, his jeans untucked.

"I'm sorry, are we interrupting something?" Louis asked a hint of a smirk on his face. Liam smiled laughing at how the scene must look, he stood as Niall buttoned his jeans.

"I was helping him get his pants on fellas, that's all." Liam explained but neither Harry nor Louis looked convinced.

"Sure you were mate." Harry teased back. Liam rolled his eyes ignoring them as he turned back to Niall to help him put on his shirt. He slipped a tank top over his head carefully putting Niall's arms and head through the correct holes. Then he put a denim shirt on over that too keep him warm.

Zayn and Pretty Blue Eyes walked in the room each holding one of the twins. Louis smiled crossing the room quickly taking Eddie out of Pretty Blue eye's arms. Eddie smiled at Louis as he made goofy faces to entertain him. Zayn handed Perrie off to Niall as he sat in the wheel chair cuddling her while Liam help him put his shoes on and tied the laces.

"Alright you lot ready?" Pretty Blue Eye's asked looking around the room. A unanimous yes rang out around the room. "Good because it is check out time!"

Zayn gathered up all of his bags carring baby supplies, between him and Harry their arms were full. Louis smiled still making Eddie laugh as he slipped on his back pack while Liam grabbed all of Niall and his own things draping some over the back of the wheelchair. They all took a look around the room making sure they had everything, the room seemed so empty now.

Pretty Blue Eyes pushed open the door holding it open for them all to exit out of. Paul stood waiting for them at the far end of the hallway.

"Alright lads, you are all already checked out and we are out back so we can make a more discreet exit." Paul explained leading them down the hallway into a part of the hospital they had never visited.

They all climbed into the car one after another as Louis and Paul strapped Perrie and Eddie into their car seats. The car started moving pulling out of the back lot and out into the main part of the hospital parking lot.

Fans blocked the road way as they rushed over the car screaming louder than ever before. Niall smiled turning back to the rest of the lads, "It's nice to hear that again isn't it?" They all nodded smiling as they watched their fans from different windows. Liam felt Niall slip his hand into his own, he smiled looking down at their interlocked fingers. Niall looked over to him smirking, "What? Crowds still make me nervous!"