Eight: His Cute Patient

AUTHOR:

Minna! Sorry for the slow updates! I was having a writer's block and ideas never seem to sink in into my mind! I'm very sorry! Please forgive me! Also, don't send me to hell! 〒▽〒

Here you go! More Ayushiki! The best couple ever!

-----

[Ayumi's P.O.V.]

I was still in the clinic, resting and relaxing onto the comfy bed. I kept touching my tender nose, still feeling the stinging pain.

What the hell has gotten into my mind, anyway? Suddenly gazing onto Kishinuma for no reason.

I shook my head, and just exhaled. All I need is a lot of rest.

I heard a knock from the door. It opened and Mayu came in, with a smile on her face.

"Ayumi-chan? Are you okay?" She worriedly asked.

I just nodded. I was careless when were having an activity. She smiled and sat at the foot of the bed.

"You know, Kishinuma was panicking when you blacked out." She said. I started going red. What?

"He almost cried when your nose was damaged very bad." She continued and I got even redder. Ehh?!

"When he got you to the clinic, he was the one who fixed your injuries. He was really worried about you." She looked at me and giggled. My face was now really, REALLY red.

"Eeehh~ Look at Ayumi-chan, blushing~" she teased.

"I'm not. Its just... ummm.." I didn't know what to say next so I covered my cheeks with the blankets.

She giggled and stood up. "He should be here any minute now." My eyes widen and blushed. She stared at me and playfully smirked.

"Have fun, you two~" she said and left the room.

I was lying on the bed, blushing and all that, and accidentally started flailing until I hit my nose.

"Ow!" I sprang up from the bed and touched my nose.

"Shinozaki, are you okay?" I froze as he came in. Yes, him, Kishinuma-kun came in.

I looked at him, embarassed. I wish he didn't see me flailing.

"I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me so much." I nervously giggled and scartched my cheek.

"How's your nose?" Ugghhhh... That feeling again. He went closer and sat on the bed with me. He gestured that he wants to touch the nose. I couldn't help but nod anyway.

It stinged. I winced a bit and he looked at me with concern.

"Still no good, eh?" He asked.

"Yeah. I don't know what to do. I'm so careless." I pouted and he suddenly brushed my hair gently.

"Don't worry, from now on, I'll be your doctor, and you'll be my cute little patient."

Cute little patient...

Cute little patient...

Cute...

-Next Day-

I remembered what Kishinuma said. I clutched the hem of my skirt while remembering his words.

Cute little patient... Does he find me cute?

"Morning Shinozaki." I looked up and saw Kishinuma at the front door, and SOMEHOW, I was sorta happy that he came.

Why am I feeling happy, anyway?

He went closer and brought a chair and sat down.

"How are you feeling, patient?" He asked, smiling with kindness.

"I think its a lot better." I answered and returned his smile.

"May I?" He asked. I nodded and he leaned closer and gently touched my nose with care. I stared at his hands, touching my nose with gentle care.

"Does it still hurt?" I looked at him and his eyes were filled with tender love and care. My cheeks went red and stared at him for a couple of minutes.

"Ayumi?" He called. I snapped and shook my head. "It doesn't hurt." I said.

"Okay, that's a good sign. Mind if I remove the bandages?" I nodded and he held my chin gently. He slowly removed the bandages with care. I looked at him. Damn, he's cute.

I opened my mouth to ask Kishinuma.

"Kishinuma-kun..."

"Hmm?" He replied hummingly.

"Am I............. Cute?" He froze and his cheeks went pink. He chuckled and continued removing the bandages.

"Well.. Yeah, of course." My eyes widen and blushed so hard.

He looked at me and smiled. Wh-whaaaa?!

While removing the bandages, I stretched out my hands and touched his nose.

"Bonk." I said childishly. He looked at my hand and chuckled. I giggled along with him.

*SNAP!*

I noticed a white flash and turned around to see Seiko grinning like an idiot while holding a camera. Behind her was Naomi, Satoshi, Mayu and Morishige, smiling playfully.

"Ahem~" Seiko teased.

I went even redder and redder in total embarassment. They laughed and teased me and Kishinuma. Kishinuma chuckled and gestured them to stop.

"You two look good together." Morishige complimented.

The two of us went red and looked at each other. We stared at each other's eyes and looked away.

"U-Umm.. That was.. awkward." Said Kishinuma.

"Anyway! Let me continue removing the bandages." He said.

He continued and now the bandages were removed. He grabbed a mirror and lended it to me. I saw my reflection and smiled.

"Thank you, Kishinuma-kun! Its all better!" I said. He scratched his cheek and smiled.

"You're welcome." As he finished his sentence, I hugged him and burried my face onto his chest.

"Thank you, my handsome doctor." I said and suddenly regretted what I said.

He froze and patted my head. "You're welcome, my cute little patient."

"Ayiie~" They said in unison. I looked at them and stuck my tongue out and they laughed.

Hmmph! All of you are jealous because all of you doesn't have a doctor who's caring as Kishinuma.

I gazed at him while he was laughing.

Damn it. He's really freaking cute.

What would happen if I...

Had a crush on him?

=END=

AUTHOR:

WAAH! Minna, I'm very sorry for not updating!(;'ຶДຶ ') I'm such a slow author.

Anyways, I'll be going now. Bye!

==PixelManiac==