Nine: Not My Fault!

AUTHOR:

Hi there! I am back! I'm very sorry for disappearing like that. Life is tough, man.

Yoshiki's P.O.V.

It's been weeks since the accident. Good thing Shinozaki's alright.

"Morning Yoshiki!" Satoshi screamed, his voice echoing through the classroom.

"Wassup, you brown-haired bastard?" Crossing my arms, I looked at Satoshi, whose face suddenly frowned, making me chuckle like an idiot.

"Brown-haired bastard?" He asked, trying to control his anger.

"Yeah. What about it?" I smirked and just looked away. Man, what a bully I am.

His face frowned even more and sighed. "Why am I even friends with you?" He mumbled, but still, his words went straight to my ears and I smirked again. I'm such a bully, lol.

"Morning, everyone!" A cheerful voice boomed and I excitedly turned my head to the door. Ayumi Shinozaki, the girl of my dreams has finally arrived.

"Morning, Shinozaki!" -Naomi

"Gooooood Morning!" -Seiko

"Ayumi-chan" -Mayu

"Good morning, Shinozaki." -Morishige

"Good morning!" -Satoshi

She stood there, waving happily. As for me, I just stared at her. It feels like time slowed to a stop. Everything about her is just so perfect. She's the only girl that made me feel like this. This thing called Love.

I went back to my senses as she happily approached and waved her palm right infront of my face.

"Good morning, doctor!" Heh, she still remembered it.

"Good morning, my adorable little patient." Unexpected words escaped my lips and Shinozaki started blushing. My hands, shaking in nervousness as I gulped and chuckled. "Forget that I said that. I didn't mean it, anyway." It was the only excuse I could think of.

She giggled childishly and ruffled my hair with her gentle hand. "Thanks for helping me Kishinuma." She gave me a warm smile and went to her desk. I looked away and covered my face. My face... My face is so red! Why, oh why, Ayumi Shinozaki?!

Class started as our gym teacher came in. We are going to perform another activity, again.

All of us stood up and I approached Shinozaki and rested my hand onto her head. She turned her head and looked at me and asked, "What is it, Kishinuma?"

"Be careful this time. I don't want you to get injured again."

She pouted and playfully smacked my arm. "Yeah, whatever.." Was all I heard from her.

All of us went to the gymnasium and changed into our P.E. uniforms. We are going to play basketball, hell yeah!

"Okay class! Warm up!" The gym teacher instructed. I started warming up with Satoshi and Morishige, while the girls did the same.

"Ohhhhhh boy! I'm excited!" Satoshi said.

"Yeah? Wait 'till I beat your ass!" I confidently challenged him. After all, I'm better than him anyway, lol.

"Alright class! Times up! No more warming up! We are now going to start!"

We were now in position. Team A versus Team B. Teacher blowed the whistle and threw the ball up. I managed to catch it and passed it to my teammates.

On the other hand, the girls were cheering. Naomi cheering for Satoshi, Seiko and Mayu cheering for Morishige, and Shinozaki, well.. She wasn't cheering. She was just looking at Satoshi with awe.

Oooohhhh, here comes my jealousy..

Minutes passed by and we scored higher. We kept playing and playing until I received the ball and as soon as I received it, I passed it on my teammate with full force but I didn't realize, I threw it at Satoshi.

I gasped and screamed, "Satoshi, look out!" Satoshi flinched and upon turning his head towards my direction, the ball touched his face in a rough manner. Satoshi fell to the floor and I immediately went to him.

"Satoshi! Woah dude, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I'll take you the nurse's office!" I grabbed him and picked him up and immediately went to the nurse. Murmurs and whispers were heard through the gymnasium before I left.

-Few Minutes Later-

"All fixed! He should be alright. He needs to rest for a little bit." The nurse said.

"Thank you so much." I gave a sincere thanks to the nurse and smiled. She smiled back and left. I looked at Satoshi and sighed. "Sorry man. I really didn't mean it I swear.." I trailed off and scratched my head from total embarassment.

(I SMELL BROMANCE, HMMMMM)

I went back to the gymnasium to change. After changing, I went outside the men's locker room only to find Shinozaki standing in the doorway, anger displaying on her cute face.

"Shinozaki? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Apologize to Mochida!" She screamed.

Wha-what? What did I do this time?!

"Huh?" Was the only word that escaped my lips.

"Don't 'Huh?' me! You did it on purpose, didn't you?!" She said, raising her voice a little louder.

"Look calm down. It was an accident, okay? I wasn't trying on hurting him." I said.

"I know you did it on purpose!" Now she's becoming hysterical.

"Look, I--" "APOLOGIZE TO MOCHIDA NOW!" That's it! God fucking damn it!

"Look, I told you it was an accident, okay?! I didn't fucking mean it! I wasn't planning on hurting him! If I did, I would laugh my ass off! He's my friend! Just because I'm a delinquent doesn't mean I always poke fun at other people! I know my fucking limits, goddamnit!" I raised my voice, making Shinozaki gasp and almost cry.

I scratched my head in frustration. "You know what? Fine! I'll apologize! Its my fault, anyway!" I walked out of the gymnasium, leaving her behind.

While walking, Naomi saw and stopped me. "Kishinuma? Where are you going?"

"To the pits of hell, where I can be fucking satan." Was all that I said and started walking again. Where am I going? I don't fucking know.

Ayumi's P.O.V.

He.... He's mad at me.. Whaaa..

I started sobbing as my tears rolled down my cheeks. Whaaa.. I didn't mean it..

Crap, now I am crying..

"Kishinuma-kun... I am sorry *hic*"

I kept crying and crying, all alone in the gymnasium.

I feel guilty...

My heart.. It stings..

Kishinuma..

Don't be like that..

I hate when you're mad at me..

Kishinuma...

Don't...

Leave me here all by myself..

I still kept crying and crying..

"Kishinuma..." I kept calling his name..

Kishinuma-kun.. I'm sorry..

=End=

AUTHOR:

Finally, a new update. Sorry guys for disappearing like a little bitch. I'll try to update as fast as I can. Bye~!

Edit: Something went wrong and I needed to fix it. Sorry!

Also, 1K reads?! You guys are amazing! I love you everyone! I promise I'll make this the best Ayushiki fanfiction! Mwah!
( ˘ ³˘)❤

==PixelManiac==