Fifteen: I Have Fallen In Love

Author:

Okay, I have decided to not separate book 1 and 2 'cause it'll make things complicated, which means it'll be longer than you'd expect. And yes, it won't end on chapter 20.

Also, thank you so much. Thank you for reading my fanfiction. I never thought it would have a damn lot of reads. I kinda wanted to write an Ayushiki fanfiction and never even dreamed of having a lot of reads. It really motivates me when people vote and comment that they like it. I was once before a really sloppy writer, but I promise you, I will improve my writing skills for my fanfiction. Anyway, go ahead and continue reading! Thank you once again!

-----

Third Person P.O.V.

Over the past weekend, Ayumi was having trouble with her feelings. She was confused if she did fall for him or not.

But, who's this 'him' she's referring to?

Of course, she's referring to the guy that saved her last time, Yoshiki Kishinuma.

She thought about it thoroughly. She kept denying and denying, saying that she only likes Mochida.

But why? Why is she looking for Yoshiki instead of Mochida? Because Yoshiki made her feel something that was clearly unexpected.

Love.

She likes Mochida, but, she only LIKES him. She likes him maybe because of his kindness, but did he care for Ayumi? We'll never know. But, did he save Ayumi from harm? No. Did he stay by her side? No.

Yoshiki did all of this. He may not be kind, but he cared for Ayumi more than anyone else. He saved her because he doesn't want Ayumi to be in danger. He stayed by her side to accompany her, to help her. He did all of this because he loves Ayumi.

But, does Ayumi love Yoshiki?

Ayumi kept asking herself, "Do I love him? Do I love him? Do I really love him...?"

She stared into the void and thought, "If I get jealous because of him, then I guess... I am in love with him.."

She thought about this and nodded slowly. "Right. I'll try to see if I get jealous if Kishinuma is talking to another girl. If I get pissed really quick, then it is officially confirmed."

-Monday-

The sun has shone. Morning has come. Ayumi opened her eyes gently, and smiled. She got up from her bed and opened the blinds from her window. She peeked outside, admiring the scenery. The peace and quiet, made it even better. She looked around, left and right. People were still probably asleep, not a single person was outside.

She smiled once more, and joyfully skipped to the bathroom, to take a refreshing shower. She grabbed a white towel and prepared her uniform. She laid it down on her bed, and straightened it. She looked at her bed once more, missing a certain presence of a certain someone.

Yoshiki.

She lightly giggled and shook her head gently. She definitely was falling for Yoshiki, but she has to make sure.

She stepped back and went inside her bathroom to take a bath. She locked the door knob, and removed all of her clothes, and put it inside the hamper. She stepped inside, closed the curtains, and turned on the shower.

--10 minutes later--

She stepped outside the curtains, wrapped a towel around her body, and went outside her bathroom. She grabbed a hair dryer and started drying her hair. She starts to get dressed, and walked towards her bed to get her uniform. After getting dressed, she grabbed a comb and gently combed her hair. She did her usual hairstyle, the pigtails. After that, she grabbed her things and shoved it inside her school bag, and went downstairs for breakfast.