Chapter 7 *Calls on Calls on Calls*

*a few hours later when the girls land in Wisconsin*

I decided to call the girls to check to see if they were okay.

*ringing*

"Hello" rena answered

"Hi! Hows Wisconsin?" I asked.

"okay ig" rena said.

"You home yet?" 

"ya"

"You mad?" 

"why would it matter to you.. my best friend leaves the plane just to stay with her boyfriend" 

"I had to, it wasnt my choice, it was the label. They wanted me to stay and do promos, i just didnt have the guts to tell you." 

"I rather you just tell me then, leave the freakin plane, seriously who does that? oh wait, you!"

"I had legitly found out last night, and you guys are coming back in a month, we will still talk and stuff, if you’ll let me."

"I told you I’m NOT coming back, Andy"

"You are coming back, you know why, if you don’t come back, Wesley will find a new girl to crush on, and the chances of you coming on tour with us will be slim to none, and lets not forget our friendship would end, I don’t want that for us, I only want the best for you. You’re my sister, i need you there with me." 

"you should have thought of that before ditching me, and by the way never mind forget it"

"Whats our rule little missy, you bring it up you have to say it, now spill." 

"i know about you and Wesley"

"What does that mean? What have Wes and I done? Hes accidently seen up my dress once thats about it." 

"What about when Keaton and drew went into chances the first day you came... what did you and Wesley do?"

"They went to Chances? When? The first day i was there we were in the studio all day ask Keaton and Drew and Wesley. They were there." 

"YOU HAHAD A FREAKIN MAKE OUT SESSION WITH HIM BITCH!!!!"

"No I didn’t!”  

"Whatever, i have to go"

"Okay? You need help, dont bother coming back to LA accusing me of stuff that never happened. Goodbye!" 

*hangs up*

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

"Whats wrong baby?" Keaton asked.

"Fuckin bitch says we went to Chances and says Wes and I made out." I said.

"When did we go to Chances?" He questioned.

"I dont even know man." I said.

*ding dong*

"Wes is here" Keaton said. 

"Yo! What up?" Wes said.

"Hey wes! Call Rena, like now." I said.

"Okay?" He says taking out his phone.

"Put it on speaker." I said.

"Oaky?" He questioned.

*ringing*

voicemal... "hey this is rena leave a message."

*beep*

"Hey Rena, Its me Wes, I miss you already, give me a call, ASAP! Bye Reeee!" 

*hangs up*

"Fuckin bitch!" I screamed.