Chapter 13 *High School*

*On our way to WHS*

It was just Wesley and I on the tour bus. Drew and Keaton where in walmart getting a few things for the road, I knew they would be in there for at least an hour and a half. Wes refused to go into walmart because he is a total dick and had a temper tantrum so I had to stay with him. Yeah I love Wes like a brother, and that meant I hated him like a brother too.

“Andy,” He screamed from the back of the bus.

“What?” I yelled back at him.

“Come, hereeeeeeeee.” He dragged on.

I got up and stomped my way to the back area of the bus, “What do you want Wesley?”

“I’m bored.” He complained.

“Well that’s not my fault, we could have gone into walmart and had fun looking at toys and shit.” I said.

“Where are the condoms?” He randomly asked.

“Umm, I don’t know.” I lied.

“Yeah you do,” He smirked, “You and Keaton got it on the other night.”

“Oh my gosh, shut up.” I laughed.

“What you don’t like talking about sex with me?” He asked.

“That’s none of your business.” I smiled.

“Who is better, me, or Keaton?” He questioned as he walked toward me.

“Well, that’s easy Keaton.” I nervously said backing out of the room.

He pushed me against the wall, “I doubt that,” He said as his breath lingered over my neck sending chills down my spine.

“Wes, what are you doing,” I said sliding over more falling on to the couch when I reached the end of the wall.

“Nothing” he spoke picking me up and placing me on the counter.

“Wes,” I screamed when he grabbed my ass.

“What?” He questioned before pressing his lips onto mine.

His hand slid up my back to my neck as the kiss deepened. I couldn’t stop kissing him because his tongue was darting into  my mouth. He picked me up and undid my bra quickly.

I finally pulled away, “Wes what the hell are you doing?! I’m dating your brother!”

“I’m going to prove to you I’m better than him.” He said before his mouth reattached to mine.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

My heart was racing, and we were both trying to catch our breath on the sofa.

“Now you can’t tell me that wasn’t amazing.” Wesley smirked.

I stood up and grabbed my clothing that was scattered all around the room, “Eh,” I squeaked as I waltzed into the bathroom.

“ What the hell Andy?!” He laughed.

I slipped on my panties and bra and stepped out of the bathroom, “You know Keaton would kill us if h found out right?”

“Yeah, that’s why we aren’t going to tell him that we had sex.” He said pulling on his pants.

“Okay.” I said going back into the bathroom.

I got all fixed up just in time. As I walked out of the bathroom Keaton ad Drew walked on to the bus.

“Hello!” Keaton said cheerfully.