Chapter 10 *Revealing The Truth*

"Lets go see what was on the phone." I said taking Keaton's hand and walking into Wesley's room. 

"Hold on you stay at the door," Keaton said.

"okay," I nodded.

"Hey, Wes, whats wrong?" Keaton asked sitting on the bed next to Wesley.

"She lied." He cried and he fell into his brothers arms.

Keaton waved me over. 

"Wesley, what did she lie about?" I asked rubbing his back.

"Last night Rena and I were talking and I told her I loved her, because I really felt like she was the one, and you know, she said I love you too and then she went to bed, but she was texting Sammy said that Rena didn't have feelings for me anymore, or at all, the only reason she said that is because she didn't wanna break my heart. More dammage is done now than it would have." Wesley sobbed.

"Awe baby." I said pulling him into my arms.

"Wes, thats horrible, what do you need me to do?" Keaton said.

"Tell her she was my everything and that i really did love her." He said. 

"Keaton, go call SAmmy." I whispered.

"Okay." He said leaving the room.

*SAMMY AND KEATON PHONE CALL*

*ringing* 

"Hello" sammy said.

"Hey, dude Wesley just told me what happened, is it true?" Keaton asked.

"I have no idea, if u want to know  your going to have to ask serena. She didn't really tell me anything then after that." sammy said.

"I don't think she was kidding, shes been pulling away from Wes all day." Keaton said.

"Ever since they kissed. Shit has been going down." sammy said

"Yeah, i saw that, why tho? Wesley would never treat her bad," Keaton added.

"I dont know Keaton im sorry. I"ll come and talk to Wesley and you tomorrow. Tell Andrea ill talk to her later.” Sammy said.

"Alright, just come to my place then I'm going to keep him there for the night.” Keaton said.

"Sounds good see yah tomorrow Keaton." Sammy said.

"Have a good night Sammy, bye." Keaton said ending the phone call. 

-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\- 

A.N. 

Hello! If you see any spelling errors or bad grammar I am soooooo verry sorry, my two friends, Samantha and Serena, are writing this with me and we are writing it on a TitanPad, and its always really really late when we are writing so we just don't even care. hahaha. I do try and correct most of the errors before I post. 

I just want to say thank you to all of the people who are reading the story and ask me on Instagram when the next chapter(s) will be up, it makes me feel like you actually care and it really does mean the world to me. So you know who you are, and I am going to say this to you, THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 

Don't forget to let me know what you think and vote and share, and comment, and don't forget to vote for Emblem3 * http://www.teenchoiceawards.com/vote-music.aspx *

Sorry this was a long note, but Thank you! I love you! 

Love, 

Andrea