Chapter 21 *Here We Go Again*

"YOU TWO HAD SEX!" Keaton yelled standing up. 

"DAMN." Sammy yelled from the door."Can I come out now?"

"What the fuck!" Keaton yelled.

"Yes, or no?" Sammy asked. "It’s getting hot in here."

"It was an accident!" Wesley yelled.

"Yeah it totally was because your penis just accidently slipped into my girlfriend’s vagina! I understand it happens all the time!" Keaton yelled.

"HELLO ANYONE THERE?" Sammy yelled. "WHAT THE HELL! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE PLEASE."

*Sammy and drew walk out*

"She wasn't your girlfriend yet!" Wesley yelled, "it was the day before you asked her out." 

"You knew I was going to ask her out." Keaton said crying.

"Keaton," I said placing my hand on his arm.

"NO! We’re done!" Keaton said hitting my arm away and walking off the bus.

"YOU BITCH! IF IT WASNT FOR YOU BLABBER MOUTHING I MIGHT HAVE STILL HAD HIM!" I said running over to Rena and slapping her.

*Sammy and Drew sit down on couch. Watching everyone else yell at one another.*

"ANDY!" Sammy yelled.

"YOU BITCH, I DIDN'T KNOW, I JUST WALKED IN YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Rena yelled.

"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COME IN AND SAY OH ARE YOU TELLING HIM ABOUT THE SEX!" I screamed pushing her out of the way. 

"CALM DOWN YOU TWO!" Sammy said.

"SHUT UP SAMMY" Rena yelled

"BITCH DON'T PUSH IT!" Sammy said. "CAN I JUST SAY SOMETHING PLEASE?" Sammy asked.

Rena and I stood there in silence. 

"Ok guys we are best friends here. Haven't you heard of the commandment, forgive and forget you mother fackers." Sammy said. "And I hate seeing my best friends fight."

"No she ruined my relationship." I said grabbing pants and storming off the bus. 

"Well when you guys figure something out give me a call, because I don’t know who you guys are right now." Sammy said walking out of the bus.

*Rena looks at Andy*

"well..." Rena said.

"I need to go find Keaton." I said pulling on my pants and running to find Keaton. 

-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-

A.N

Only one more chapter, how will it end?