Chapter 15 *Fighting For Your Love*

My jaw dropped.

“No, no, this cant be right.” I said fighting back anger.

“It was tweeted by YoungHollywood about an hour ago.” Sammy said.

“No.” I said placing the laptop down.

“Andy, don’t.” Sammy said.

I got up and walked off the bus.

“Hey babe,” Keaton smiled.

“you.” I said bursting into tears.

“Andy.” He said grabbing my shoulders.

“You bastard!” I said pushing him away.

“What?” He said.

“You kissed her!” I screamd.

“Who?” He said,

“Lauren Jaurgui.” I yelled.

“No, Andy, fuck! She kissed me!” He said.

“Really? Did she?” I said tears running down my face.

“Yes!” He yelled.

“Bullshit,” I said leaving the venue.

“what the hell?” Wesley said walking over.

“She saw the picture.” Keaton said.

“I told you she would see before you could tell her.” Wesley said.

“shut up.” Keaton said, “Andy wait!”

I kept walking away, how could he do this to me?

“Andy, I can explain!” He screamed.

Just keep walking Andy….

“Andy! Wait!” He said pulling my arm.

“WHAT?!” I screamed.

“Please let me explain.”  He yelled.

“You have one minute.” I said.

“Yesterday when I was with her and some other friends, she pulled me away over to a bench and she told me she missed me. I didn’t say anything back, because I don’t really miss her, I have you now, and her and I only dated during X Factor, then she kissed me” He said, “I thought she was the one until the first time I saw you come off that plane, then I knew she would be nothing compared to you.”

“Is she going to keep doing this?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” he said wiping the tears off my face, “but that doesn’t matter, I have you.”

“Not officially.” I giggled.

“You know what, forget it!” He said snottily walking away.

“Keaton!” I laughed.

He turned back around and screamed, “You have to wait!” then started walking to the stage again.

“What does that mean?” I yelled running after him.

“No!” He screamed running away.

“Keaton Robert Stromberg!” I laughed slowing down.

“Hey, hey, hey, heyyy.” Wesley said pulling my arm.

“What?” I laughed.

“What happened, you two walk away screaming and crying and you come back laughing and all smiley.” He asked.

“Nothing, but he just, ugh! He erks me!” I yelled pointing to Keaton as he attempted to twerk to make me more erked.

“Aye,” Wesley said pulling me close to him, then he whispered, “just wait for the show, it will be worth it.” Then he walked away.

“YOU ERK ME TOO!” I screamed walking back to the bus.I walked on to the bus to see Samantha giving me the most worried look Ive ever seen. 

"Whats that face for?" I asked.

"Whats wrong with you?" Sammy asked.

"Nothing, Keats and I worked out our stuff, then Wes told me something suspicious..." I responded.

"What did Wes tell you?" Sammy asked

"He told me something was going to happen on the stage tonight with Keats." I said sitting next to Sammy. 

"Oh gosh! I'm glad ill be backstage." Sammy says.

"He said it with a smile not a hehehe imma get you face." I giggled.

"Oh ok i see." Sammy said.

"Do you know what is going to happen?" I asked.

"Not a clue. I've been sitting here all day." Sammy said.

"ugh, you erk me to!" I giggled walking into the back room.

"Well thanks babe." Sammy said looking back at her laptop.

"Hey wanna come help me with my hair?" I asked pulling on my shorts for the show.

"Sure." Sammy said.

"Thank you babyyyy!" I said handing her the curling iron. 

"Anytime girl." Sammy said.

*On stage*

"It's our party we can do what we want" I sang.

"It's our party we can say what we want" Sammy screamed!

"It's our party we can love who we want" Sammy and i sang shaking out butts. (lol)

"We can kiss who we want" I sang, "We can sing what we want."

"It's our party we can do what we want to, It's our house we can love who we want to, It's our song we can sing if we want to." Sammy and I sang. 

"It's my mouth I can say what I want to, Say yeah, yeah, yeah, ehh," I sang.

"And we can't stop, yeah, And we won't stop, oh, Can't you see it's we who own the night? Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?" The crowd sang when i put the microphone to them. 

"And we can't stop, And we won't stop, We run things, things don't run we, Don't take nothing from nobody, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ehh" I sang ending the song. 

"Alright, now we have something special," Sammy said walking off the stage, winking to Andy.

"What? What’s going on." I said as the lights dimmed, "Sammy!" 

Just then Keaton walked on stage with his guitar. 

"Hi," He said awkwardly.

"Hi?" I said.

"You just sit there." Keaton said pointing to a stool.

"Okay?" I said sitting.

He started to play To The Moon And Back...

*Sammy in back crying*

"Girl, lay your weary head down

And I'll fight off the monsters, Underneath your bed, cuz I love you

To the moon and back, Oh, Oh, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, make me Me, Yours. Take me with you. Oh, Girl, lay your weary head down, And I'll fight off the monsters. Underneath your bed! And I love you, To the moon and back. Don't blink twice

As the stars fall from the sky. Believe your eyes, And I'll take you through the sky. Girl, lay your weary head down, And I'll fight off the monsters, Underneath your bed, And I love you, To the moon and back, And I love you, To the moon and back." He sang.

I had started crying and as he finished I whispered, "Keaton, this so sweet." 

"Andy, I love you so much, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"You dont even have to ask." I said wrapping my arms around his neck, "I love you." I said planting a kiss on his firm soft totally kissable lips. 

-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-

A.N.

Is it bad that I started crying as I was writing this? I think so....

Love,

Andrea