Suspended

3 Days Later.....

It was 7:30 AM, and the Koopalings were up and early, awoken by none other than Junior. "WAKE UP!!!" He cried.

At around 7:40, they'd started walking towards the bus stop. It was dark, dim, and a bit foggy, as well as cold. "Lemmy, I'm telling ya, you need to leave that circus ball at home. Someone's gonna end up popping it." Roy growled.

"Hush! You'll jinx it!" Lemmy cried. Roy rolled his eyes. The bus soon stopped at the corner, and all seven of them got on.

"Hi! Hi! Hi! Hello! Hi! I'm Lemmy!" Lemmy shouted, rolling down the aisle, and looking at both his sides.

"Can I sit here?" He asked. The koopa girl with purple hair in pigtails, who had a purple shell, looked up and shrugged, continuing to look out the window.

"Gee thanks!" Lemmy stated, while sitting himself next to her, and placing the circus ball in front of him.

"Move it!" Roy yelled, reaching the back of the bus. "Or what?" A large koopa with flaming red hair asked. "Or.....well, you'll be so scared that-" Morton began to ramble. "Daaah shadup!" Roy interrupted.

Morton then shut his trap. "Both of you get out of my way!" The red koopa stated, before standing up, revealing to be a few inches taller than Roy and Morton. "Uh oh..." They muttered.

"Piece of cake." Larry stated, while spinning two basketballs on a claw. "Neat. You'll be a great addition to the basketball team." A green koopa stated. A grin appeared on Larry's face.

Ludwig and Iggy sat at the front, facing opposite directions. "The people here are complete morons." Ludwig muttered.

"You're telling me..." Iggy replied. "This smell....it's horrifying!" Ludwig complained.

"Get use to it." A grey koopa stated, while playing a game on his phone. Ludwig raised an eyebrow at him.

Wendy then sat next to a yellow-golden koopa, she had her hair up in a ponytail, and wore lots of makeup. The girl raised an eyebrow. "No, no, sweety. The ugly things go in the back." She pointed towards the back.

Wendy have her a strange look, and pushed her aside, before sitting down. "Then I guess you're in the wrong seat." Wendy replied.

Soon enough the bus took off, and later they reached the cafeteria, some deciding to eat breakfast.

"So....what's your name?" Lemmy asked, drinking some orange juice, while sitting on the circus ball. "I am Emily..." The girl stated, while eating some French toast. "Nice. I am Lemmy! Nice to meet ya!" He stated. He stuck out his hand, and she shook it.

"So what's it like here?" Lemmy asked. "Boring. There's all the right teachers and all the wrong kids." Emily replied.

"Huh?" Lemmy asked confused. "Good teachers and bad kids don't mix well." Emily explained. Lemmy sipped loudly on the OJ while taking a glance around, the cafeteria was large, loud, and full of kids of all shapes and sizes

"Hey Emily" A sky blue koopa stated, she had a light blue shell, and had her hair down, she then sat next to them, "Who's your new friend?". "Oh...this is uhh...Lenny?" Emily said unsurely. "Lemmy" He corrected her.

"Nice...circus ball" She stated, chuckling. "I'm gonna take that as a complement. So what's your name?" Lemmy asked, while performing a handstand on the circus ball.

"Woah...well, you're quite good at that...and the name's Sylvia. Nice meeting ya." She stated. "Quite good? Psshh. I'm a professional." Lemmy explained, performing various tricks.