Chapter Five

A/N: Sorry this took so long to update. Dresses ITS wore on the side. Top left is Jade's dress. Top right is Hailee's dress. Bottom left is Leah's dress. Bottom right is Melody's dress. Enjoy. 

Chapter Five

"Hey Hails! I missed you!" Summer whispered to me while I hugged her. 

"Right back at you!" I whispered back. This was it. We were finally at the AP Awards. This is probably going to be one of the biggest nights of my life and I still couldn't believe it. 

"Have you seen All Time Low yet?" my best friend quietly asked as we pulled away. 

I shook her head. "Nope. I don't even know if they know I'm here or not. You know how they are, always forgetting stuff." I faked a laugh and hid my blush. I wasn't ready to see All Time Low. None of them. I don't even know if they know I'm here or not. If they did they were probably avoiding me. Wonderful. If they didn't know I was here, well they are in for a special surprise when I perform. 

I planned out our set list. First we were going to play our full band cover of Iris, then our song Torn, and lastly a new song called Long Gone And Moved On. 

"Oh. Is SWS inside?" Summer asked, snapping me out of my daze. 

I sighed and nodded. "Yeah. They are sitting next to PTV and Memphis May Fire. They saved your seats though."

"Where's Sam?" she asked. 

"With Blake's mother. Blake was supposed to watch him tonight but he decided to go fishing and not tell me until this morning." I said. Summer knew I was mad about this. I could tell that she could tell. But it doesn't matter. This night isn't about Blake. 

The girls and I sat down in our seats and waited for things to get started. Summer came over and asked me to sing the last song of her set with her so I was going over the words in my head. It was a Taylor Swift cover of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. It was a mainstream song, so the words weren't hard to get down. 

I scanned around for All Time Low. Tonight I would see them. What if Alex brought his girlfriend? What if he turned out gay?! I always knew him and Jack had something going on…

What am I thinking? I'm pretty sure he isn't gay and I doubt he brought his girlfriend. Maybe… he wants to see me just as much as I want to see him. I don't even think he remembers me. We were only friends for three or four years. 

I gave my girls a smile before the lights dimmed for the show. Here we go…

----

Summer asked me if I was ready and I knew the words to the song. I nodded, ready to sing with her. I really like this song. The original, by Taylor Swift. Not because I like her, but because it gets the point across. Plus it's pretty catchy. 

Ian, Zack, Blu, and River began to play. I smirked at Summer before bringing the mic to my mouth. "I remember when we broke up the first time. Saying this is it, I've had enough, 'cause like we haven't seen each other in a month, when you, said you, needed space, What?"

Summer then took over. Her voice is so pretty. "Then you come around again and say, Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me. Remember how that lasted for a day! I say, I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you!"

Together, we sang the chorus. "Oooh, we called it off again last nigh! Oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you! We are never ever ever getting back together! We are never ever ever getting back together! You go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me! But we are never ever ever ever getting back together!"