First Words

I am pretty much completely certain this one has been done before, but most of them have. So, you have 'tattooed' somewhere on your body the first words that your soulmate will ever say to you. Hope you enjoy! 🙃

---Will's P.O.V---

Sometimes, I really have to wonder about what kind of relationship I'm going to be in with soulmate. I just have to look at my wrist and think about it.

I also look at the words on my wrist and think, 'Why there? Couldn't it be on my arm? Or anywhere easier to hide?'

Because let's face it: showing up to your first day of nursery with 'Shit. Shit. Shit, sorry!' Written on your body, for all to see, Isn't really a good first impression...

---Nico's P.O.V---

I walk to school, head bowed, flopping hair across my face. Once my Dad made me get my haircut recently and I was the laughing stock of the school, until somebody else was found to have something funnier on them. They're just immature; having, 'LANGUAGE!' scrawled across my forehead, really isn't that amusing.

It also means the first thing I'm going to say to my soulmate is a swear. At least it'll be the real me they see.

---Will's P.O.V---

I stumble into the kitchen, frantically grabbing for anything I can stuff in my mouth. Breakfast's the most important meal of the day; it shouldn't be skipped, even when running late.

"Will! What are you still doing here?!" That's my ever-so-observant Dad.

"Uhh... Getting food?" Is my intelligent answer, around a slice of untoasted toast. Bread, idiot.

"In the car! We're going to have to speed!" Well this isn't going to end well.

---Time skip to car park--

"Gotta go Dad! Bye! Thanks for the lift!" I hastily shout over my shoulder, sprinting towards the building.

I race through the door, down the hall and into registration, thinking, 'And another day being laughed at for the words.'

---Nico's P.O.V---

Will Solace bursts through the door, flushed and panting, just as the teacher calls,"Solace?" On his register.

"Here! I'm here!" He almost yells, looking very smug and breaking into a huge grin. Idiot.

Mr Hedge only shakes his head at his shenanigans.

---Time skip to later that day---

I'm charging through the halls to meet the others for lunch, when I shove a door open only to have it slam into some guy's face. Further inspection shows that it's Will Solace.

"Shit. Shit. Shit, sorry." He just looks at me in awe for a moment, before coming to his senses and shouting,

"LANGUAGE!" What is he, six?

And then it dawns on me.

---Will's P.O.V---