Chapter4

Chapter4

Mizz_deluxe

Nony Pov

School was okay so far. I had one class with Kenta, three classes with Keya, none with Tony sad, bit we all had lunch and after that the rest of my classes was with Chris. I was so happy that I had five classes with Chris. I found out that Kebta had a little girlfriend some where in London. And Keya has been working on this book she wont let me see. Tony has been running away more like he is waiting or getting ready for something. And Chris and I we have gotten closer. We been going out, not like dates are anything. Will I dont...know I dont know what to think. Chris been so sweet to me and I fine myself liking him more and more.

On our last little out going. Chris really didnt just come out and say it. But the way he was talking it sound like he was talking bout me and him being together. But maybe that was just my mind hoping he was thinking the same way I was bout being together.

Will today is Tonys 19th brithday and I just found out that in two more week it will be Chris's birthday too. And Keya has been planning a big party for him. All Kenta and Chris had to do was keep Tony away. Keya got her dad to let her use the family tree house for the party. The house was big, it had five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a big ass kitchen and lung up stairs, and a middle size kitchen and lung in the basement. How fucking cool is this house. But we had to move alot of the big stuff like tv's and tables, ect out into the guess house and lock it up.

After we got the house all cleaned up. We went to the store to get drinks and food. Got back to the house to change and get ready for the party. Keya was cute little always, she where a baby blue tight dress that showed all her back and only came up pass her nees. She had on high heels that was slive and her hair was pulled back. Her makeup was light and she had on the ring Tony got her. Me..I had on my little black that was laciest in the back and had a heart shaped bust. And was skin tight but the dress was silk. I had on my red heel. I had my hair weavy and light makeup with my red colur on my neck.

Around 8:30 people I didnt even know was showing up. Tony was due to be here at 9:30 so we still had an hour. Around 9:20 the house was packed. Keya ran to me and told me to stay by the dorr that she was gonna go get Tony.

About 20mins later... Tony comes walking throw the door and e eryone startes s reaming their heads off. It was so loud I cod here what Keya was saying to me but my mine was looking to see where Chris was. Looking over the crowd that was going after Tony. I gave up, I know Chris is here I can feel it.

After a few drinks and dancing with Keya and spme dude that was already drink. I went outside to call Jack. But when he didnt answer his phone. I called Flex, he told me that Jake was called away for a job thing i don't know and that he was with some chick for that night. So he did't want me at home by meself so see it i can stay the night at Keyas or Kentas house. Will staying with Keya to night is out of the question but I can see about Kenta. After our talk I got off the phone and went back to the party.

I still havn't seen Chris and that was starting to get under my skin. It was around 12:00 and I wasxstarting to get a little tried but the party was still in game. And i still havn't ran into Chris and it started to hurt my feeling and mad me think. What if Chris was with some other girl getting it in. Why do I care its not like his my boyfriend or anything.

I walked up stairs to the master sweet to cool myself down and to use the bathroom. No was in so I could just take my time, I was a little upset I thought me and Chris was getting close that he liked me to. But I guess wrong Chris might had just trying to be nice thats all.

I told myself that I really liked him. And everyone said we wod be a cute couple. And all the things we been doing these last three mounths. Wow!! I'm so lame. I thought maybe I had found someone just like Keya did. Owill easy come easy go isnt that what they called it.