Chapter10

Chapter10

Chris pov

"Man i cant help but to feel bad man i bonded with Nony and didnt even ask if that was what she wanted"

"Man Chris you cant just block her your hurting her more be doing that" kenta said looking at me like i was crazy.

"I know i know but i cant help but feel this was about it"

"Man just go talk to her right know. I know i cant tell you what to do as a beta so as a friend get you ass up and go talk to your girl and stop being a little bitch about it man up dude" kenta said jumping up and walk to the front door opening it showing that he was kicking me out.

As his Alpha i should had killed him for talking to me like that. But as a friend i know he was saying it out of love. So with out saying anything i just walked out.

Befor i know i im at Nonys house. I walked over to her window to see she was still asleep. It looked like she had been crying. I know Keya was here i can still smell her so she might have told Nony all about the bond. That might make everything a little more hard to talk to her. I just open the window and jumped right in. I walked over to her and touched her cheek. She moaned to my touch and it made me feel warm inside. I took her fone out of her hand and seen she missed five calls from Keya. So i texted her to tell her that Nony was with me. After that i just sat on her bed looking for the words to talk to her.

"Nony Nony love baby get up please"

"Mmmm....five more mins"

"No lover we need to talk get up please"

She slowly open her eyes and sat up and looked at me with sadness and almost broke my heart.

"What do you want Chris"

"I just wanted to ralk to you Nony...i just wanted to say im sorry for for hurting you"

"Alright Chris im listening"

"Ok Nony im sorry that i hurt you and i took away everything. I didnt mean to bond you to me with out asking you first. But my wolf got the best of me and took over im so sorry. I never ment to hurt."

"So you do regret bonding me to you for life" she said about to cry

"Nony only because i felt that you was sad and i felt like..like...like i_rapped you"

"Chris i dont understand..... Im not sad its you thats sad and regretting being bonded to me"

I couldnt help but to give her a big smile" Nony love ithink we miss understood each other. See i know Keya told your everything about the bonding. Look Nony im sorry but i just felt bad because i didnt ask you if i can bond you to me and that is what i was regretting not you. And....

"Chris baby lets just forgive and forget ok baby. Im hope to be bonded to you and i love you ok.

She got up and stepped in front of me. And gave me a heart warming kiss.

Nony pov

He looked so cute trying to say sorry. I guessed cant take it anymore. I got up and had to have his lips on mine.

That night Chris showed me just how much he loved me. I lost count after four of how many times we made love, sad i know but i couldnt keep my hands off.

But i think i need to be a little careful so i dont end up pergo. God knows i dont needed that in my life will at this moment.

It was around four in the morning when we both herd someone down stairs. I thought it was Flex caming in drunk wit a girl cuz Jake was out of town (my i havnt herd from him in two days) so i turn back around and try to go back to sleep. But a loud scary growling coming from Chris. Before i know it Chris was out of bed close on and out the door.

By the time i got dress and down stairs. It looked like there had been a big fight. I herd something out in the back so i ran to go check it out. But before i got to the door Tony and Kenta ran right pass me i yelled out to them and they stopped.

"Nony go fine Keya and get the hell out of here" Tony yelled them they both took of to the back door but then like five other wolves jumped them. I was just about to run to them. But a huge man graded me and hit me over the head. Before i passed out i could her Tony, Kenta, and i think it was Keya call out to me.