Chapter3

Chapter3

Hey this is gone be a short one ok so sorry

Mizz_deluxe

Chris Pov

God why did I do that why the hell did I kiss her. I should have known better then to kiss her. But she was calling me, will at less her wolf was. Poor Nony, I just don't understand how Jake can keep something like this from her. She needs to know what and who she is. But i can't tell her not now. Not when I have to deal with him and Tony. Will not really Tony but I know if I bring any of this shit around Kya then I will have a problem with him to. Shit I don't need this in one year I'll be taking over my fathers pack. But knoing who is my mate now and the fact that he will kill anything to brake me down. I can't take to Nony about this. Kenta said i should wait but i think that the fast I tell Nony the better.

Shit I don't know what to do. Are where should I start with all this. After my mother was killed. I know now that my father can't run the pack like he use to. The man is broken and now the wovles that killed my mother is looking for ways to broke me. What if they fine Nony are Kenta's mate? What if they go after Keya then I would have to deal with Tony's pack as will.

As I pulled up to Kenta's house I see him waiting for me. Kenta is my Beta. His not only my beta but my best friend too. He helped me deal with Tony and I'm happy for that. Now dont get me wrong im not scared of him. We're the same size and age and we're are both Alphas and we both will become of age in 2 mounths.

"hey you ok Chris," kenta asked walking over to me as i get out the car.

"Yea I'm good," I said not really trying to look his way

"Chris there is a problem" he said liking a little scared to say anything.

But as soon as he said that I was on the ground. When I looked up I seen Tony stand over me. I jumped only to hit the ground again but this time taken Tony with me. We didn't want to shift in front of humans. So we tried fought in our human forms trying not to turn. Until I feel hands pull at me. Pulling me off of Tony as he punched me one last time in my stomach and i punched he in the face.

When I got back onto me feet Kenta was still holding me back. And a boy I never meet had Tony.

Tony was yelling from the top of his lungs as they pulled us into the house. As the other boy pulled Tony to the couch and asked him to sit. I can see Keya standing in the kitchen door way. It looked like she been crying. Then there was another girl stand behind her she also looked like she been crying. The other boy with sandy brown hair and gray eyes was still talking to Tony trying to get him to relax.

I lokked up at Kenta to tell me what was going on.

Its not good Chris" Kenta said

Hell yea its not good Chris I told you that I didn't want you to bring your problems to my pack and now two of my pack members are died because of you." Tony said as he tried to walk up on me again. My wolf didn't like that so I did the same thing to show Tony that I have power to. But the other boy and Kenta pushed us back.

"Look just relax we all not to breath fighting is not going to help now is it and it want bring our friends back to." the other boy said as he tryied to get Tony to sit down again.

I looked back at Kenta to tell me everything

"Chris...Rave is back and he nows back Nony"Kenta said...I couldn't stop myself I shaking all over Rave was back and he killed two of Tony friends not only that he knows knows about Nony. I thought my heart was going to stop.

Tony walked a little close to me" Chris I understand not all of it but I know how you feel when someone wants what you have. Not to long ago I had to fight two wovles from two different packs that wanted Keya. So I understand but little you I'm a new Alpha jumping in the middle of this just dont sit will with me ok. But because I do like you, only God knows why. But Kenta and Nony are my friendsxand I fight for friends ok so if you need help you have me to back you up ok." he said looking me in the eyes. I can see he ment it all. He wasn't goning to fight for me but he will fight for Nony and for that I am happy of.

After all was said I learned that the other boy was Tonys beta and his name was Mick and the other girl with long blond hair and green eyes was his mate and her name was Rose.

"Kenta we need to rell Nony what she is. So she wont be out in the open."

"Yea i know bout school is about to start and Rave off back to the south so I still think we should wait. Give her sometimes and slow start to tell her." he said looking a little sad about the hole thing.

"yea you right..keya I need you to do something for me" I ask looking at her sitting on Tonys lap.

"anything Chris whats up" she said trying to pull of a smile.

Good I'll let you know in a min ok... Right know we need to come up with a plan.