Chapter2

Chapter2

Hey welcome back its nice to see your still here. Remember how I told you that the characters in my story is from moco. Moco is a place that you can RP(role play) as different people and things. Me n my friends really do have a pack there but im using them to make this story ok.

There was sometgings i change but not alot in the characters like on moco keya has pink hair n in this i gave her black and weavy hair. Chris has red color eye but in this i gave him Amber eyes so yea same characters but different plots ok

Ps. On moco im nony n chris is really mines and keya n Tony really are together. Kenta im gonna have to work on him lol

Mizz_deluxe

Nony's Pov

I woke up shaking to that same dream. But a less I didn't wake up the house too. I looked at the clock it was five in the morning. I lay back down and try to go back to sleep. My body still hurt from the All Start Boxing Games. Out team had won the games. We had the best scores sense 1989. We had 358 points to take home putting hs at number one. I was so happy when they said our name. I hug Tallie and I don't even like her so you know I was in a good mood.

Around seven I got out of bed to hop in the shower and get dress. Kenta was coming home today and so was his friend Chris to finish his last year of school with us. And school started in three day. Keya wanted to go do some school shopping before we head over to Kenta's house.

By eight I was done and by 8:20 Keya was waiting outside for me.

It was around five a clock when we was done shopping. After we dropped off all our bags at houme. We made our way over to Kenta's house to meet his friend. Tony was already over there with them.

When we pulled up to Kenta's house we see Tony and Kenta's cars and a black BMW that I was Chris car. We made our way in and walked to the lung where we cound the boys. Tony jumped up to run to give Keya a hug and I walked over to hug Kenta god I missed him.

Kenta cleared his throut, "Hey Nony..Keya this is my friend Chris....Chris these are my friends Nony and Keya they will be starting school with us.

My eyes meet his and out of no where my body felt as if someone had set me on fire. I couldn't take my eyes of him. A part of me wanted to run away but the after half told me to stay. Keya gave me a little pushxto breake me out of it. I gave her that what the fuck look and she just gave it back to me. When I looked around the room Kenta and Chris had left to go get dinner started. Keya and Tony just looked at me like there was a stanger in the house. After that we mDe our way to the kit hen to help cook dinner.

After dinner everyone decide to sfay the night so was can get up early and finish get ready for school and show Chris around town. We order movies and played games and made jokes on one other. Everytime I got close or even looked at Chris my body would just get a hate again until I left the room for a few mins or I looked way. On the secound movies everyone started to fall asleep.

Nony's dream

I running in the woods can fine my way out. Somethimes is behind me but im to scared to turn around and look. But i can here it growling at me as it gets closer. Then I feel big hands no big paw takeing me to the ground. The paws turn to hands and turns me over so I'm looking right into it's eyes. Its to bark to eyes his face. But I can feel his face so close to mine. There was so my fear that I felt at first. My body was just hot and need him to tought every part of my body. To make me his and only his to become one with him. I needed more then just toughing I wanted him to take me so dar way that I wouldn't ever know where I started and he ended. Then out of no where the feeling was gonna and so was he. The fear back back and i needed him to make it go away again. So I just layed there waiting hoping that he would return.

End of dream

"Nony love wake up wake up Nony love." Keya said all up in my face when I opened my eyes.

"Mmm good morning Keya,"I said trying to shake the sleep out of my eyes.

Tony got us some clean close...but they already left to show Chris something. I don't really care but they wanted us to call them when we're done getting ready ok" keya said as we walked to the bathroom to get dress.

After we got dressed and had a little snake. It was around 12:30 when we meet up with the boys. Tony ran up and gave Keya a hug like he havn't seen her in years. Chris came up to me and took my hand.

It's nice to see you again Nony. I looking forward on spending the day with you" he said as he kissed my hand he was holding.

"yea same here" I said trying not to look into his eyes. But it was pointless my is meet his and my hole body was on fire again." So Chris where shounld we go first Chris" I said trying to change the subject.

Mmm!! Let me think... I guess you can show me all the fun places and I wouldn't mind getting a few new outfits for school Nony. So if you can help me with that Nony then I guess you can call me lucky to have you showing me around" he said given me a sexy little smirk. That made my hole body shake.

We went to some many place I lost count, but I didn't really care. I couldn't keep my eyes or my mind off of Chris. All I wanted was for him to touch me. And I think he was reading my mind. Cause sometimes he would take my hand as we walk though the shops. But it didn't help me it only made it worse. I needed more than just his hand I needed his body on mine.

Wanted the hell am I thinking. I just meet him and already I'm falling all over him. Ok maybe I should have a girls talk with Keya tonight.

Around nine we was done and tried from all the running around. Tony and Keya had called it a night a left to go home. Kenta had asked Chris to take me home cause his dad needed his help with something.

When we got to my house. Something made me invite Chris in. Flex and Jake wasn't home at that time. So it was justed me and Chris. Rmfor the life of me, I can't remember what we talked about. But all I know is that I wanted his lips on mine and every part of my body. Now I know he had to be reading my mine cause just before he left he gave me a kiss on the lips. I didn't push him a way I just stood there taking in every moment of his lips on mine.

"Good night Nony" He said in a low deep voice

I almost whated to cry when his lips left mine,"Good night Chris get home safe," I said as I closed the door.

As I lay in bed trying to sleep. I couldn't get my mind of his lips toughing mine.

"He is are mine Nony and we should had gone with he" a voice said.

I jumped up so fast, I almost ran into the wall." who are you?...where are you?.. I know I'm dreaming I know I'm not" I said bout to piss myself. But it didn't anwer me. I ran to my cell to call Keya.

We talk until I fell asleep on her. I and up having the same damn dream from the night before.

Ok yea i know a little crazy but now that i have almost all my characters thus should be a little easy. Im thinking of and so some part in this from our moco wolf pack story but i dnt know right now but its cool i know where i want to go with this story so its all good.

Mizz_deluxe