Chapter5

Chapter5

Ok lets keep this moving i got a lot of ideals for this so im going to the dark side lol so this part is in Rave's pov ok but its short ok

Mizz_deluxe

Rave pov

Eight-teen years....eight-teen long years and now of all time. Now when Im so closes to my goal. But I have to make sure its her. But even if it is shes gonna die no matter what.

"Rave are you in here" my beta said as walked in my office with the profile I asked for.

"Yea Sam Im here..did you get that file I asked for man"

"yea but I dont understand it...she has no were file just human"

"What does it yea Sam I need to know because if Im right. She is still going to die."

"If it is her do you really think you can kill her . I mean we run together we die together. But can you really kill your sister Rave. After all this time Rave you fine her and your just gonna kill her."

"Sam are you stupid.... I was looking for her and that whore so I can kill them both. But know that I know that whore is died already than that just leaves her. They both should have died that night along with my father your father and our pack members. Me and you spent so much time tracking all of them down and killing them at the same time rebuilding our pack. Once Chris and his father is died the we can go home ok."

"Yea i understand Rave......how bout I read you this file my friend.....let me see what we got. Nony Loveheart. She is 18 years old, she lives with her step-father Jake Johnson and his son Flex Johnson. She goes to school at ClearView High. And she does boxing every Saturday. Thats all we got no info on her mother or father or where she came from."

"I see thats all we got. Thats cool I know Who Nony is she looks and smells like my mother so. But that will not charge anything. Because my mother didnt love my father. She went out and got knocked up by that other were. And when she left him...he got made and killed my pack members and father. She ran away with that thing and left us all to die."

"Rave what do you want us to do?"

"Stay with the plan..Nony is now just one more person to kill and for the other pack if they get in my way kill them too ok Sam. But leave Chris and Nony to me ok.

"Yes Rave I'll be leave some Rave anything you want me to do."

"No just do your job you only got one chance ok so dont fail me Sam I need him die ok."

Ok i hope you got all that but tell me how you like it.

Rave is Nonys brother crazy

I know there are some holes that need to be felled but in all do time my friend you will come to understand.

Please comment and vote i like to know what you think thanks

Mizzdeluxe