Herobrine

(Uploaded on a mobile device)

You must be wondering, if you spend all that time awake during the night, what the heck do you do? Well... I... Craft stuff.

Not exactly.

Sometimes it's actual building. I haven't got around to doing that in a while, with all of this going on, but that's what I have done in the past. Sometimes it's writing, but I never have brought myself to write something about myself.

And... Usually it's this thing that I can't bring myself to name. It changes so constantly, so it would be difficult to ever actually name it. It's even hard to say it in words.

I always could get along with any sort of mobs. Especially the mysterious ones, the ones that I've created. If there was one reason for Notch to ban me from life altogether, he would find the sliver of reason here to. Because, well, it's kind of hard not to want to release them after creating them.

It was probably almost midnight by now, the moon being straightly overhead. Or something like that. I never truly cared about things like that.

I started with what I had. Maybe if I used domesticated things, such as things what I had on hand, maybe it wouldn't grow out of control like the zombies.

Of course, it couldn't all just be domesticated stuff. Where would I be if I were a cow...?

Yes, I had to have a living thing in order to make what I make. Sometimes it felt sad, if I were crafting a dog into something else, because that dog usually had more into it than first glance. It usually had an owner that loved it, maybe even had an exhilarating life as a stray. That's why I picked hard over which dog Amara should have.

And yeah, a cow just seemed like a good option at the moment.

As if it were waiting for me for its entire lifetime, a cow popped his head out of a few leaves of a tree. I managed to coax it out with just a piece of wheat, and despite me looking a little bit different, it came out without a complaint.

Now for the difficult part. I looked through all of my stuff, and found red dye and a potion that I forgot the purpose of. It had a dark red appearance to it, and I finally decided that if I just kept it lying around in my inventory, it couldn't be that dangerous.

After a few minutes of tinkering, I managed to create a thing that looked disturbingly like a mooshroom. I frowned. Well, except for its eyes. Instead of having black eyes, it had intelligent blue eyes, and stared at me back, as if saying thank you.

Before it completely disappeared from my sight, a voice rang out from back at the house. "Herobrine, where the Nether are you?!" I teleported to where the voice was coming from, and landed right in front of Zane. "Sheesh, you gotta stop doing that..."

I looked away over the railing of the deck, and even before she told me, I sensed what was wrong.

Amara was gone.

- - -

The way the sun was going over the mountains reminded me of the morning of, well... Every morning as a child. Everything was so carefree, and it was hard to push that memory away when I knew I had important stuff to do that day.

First of all, I never was exactly invited to the Aether, so I had to do some breaking and entering. The Nether used to be like that.

It was hard trying to find portals. Aether portals weren't just anywhere, and Markus had hacked the coding a long time ago to make sure the materials didn't just randomly generate anymore.

So, I had to ask a little bit of help from the nearby citizens.

Markus had made it a promise. Kind of like a farfetched promise to make whoever it was you were persuading to plant trust in you. So, he had told most of the citizens where to find a portal, if they need to find him. I can just use that against him now.

The first house I find is not very big. It's the perfect size for one person. Even though it's small, I find myself appreciating the work. I curse myself for stalling on the job.

No one home. I decide to teleport to the owner.

"Gahh!" The player shouts, and sprints off in the trees. Maybe this was easier than anticipated. His fear could definitely be used.

I simply teleport ahead of him, and he ran into me. I grab him by the hoodie before he fell. His nametag read Eoin.

"Oh my Notch, oh my Notch, oh my Notch," Eoin murmured, and it looked like he was about to faint. I snapped him awake by pulling out Ender, which you might remember to be my sword.

"Look, buddy, all I need you for is to find the Aether portal." When a look of confusion crosses Eoin face, I try a different approach. "You know, the thing Markus told you to go if you ever needed help?"

Eoin nods, and I feel that it's safe to drop him. He stumbles a little bit, but thankfully doesn't fall on his face.

"I will, but only if you give me something small in return." Brave.

"Time is of the essence. If you don't lead me to it now, I'm afraid I could toss you out and find someone else."

That got him going. Even if he wasn't sprinting, he was still going as fast as someone should go after hearing a threat like that.

- - -

I never can completely remember the whiteness of the world. It's as if the complexion is so foreign and strange that I can never remember how amazing it is every time.

Or how disgusting it is, as it harbours a disgusting creature. But besides him, the place is beautiful.

I don't expect to see the palace straight off the bat, but yet I can see a huge building that is just a faint outline of grey, it's so far away. I start sprinting.

A/N Long time no see...

I am guesstimating that there are 5-10 chapters left. I know, big difference between the two, but that's what I got.

I better plan out those chapters now to get a better guesstimate...