Chapter 2

"You'll never guess what happened," Said julie

"What did you run right into your crush," said jane?

"how did you guess that."

"what seriously?"

"yeah"

"you mean your not pulling my strings."

"No do you really think I would do something like that to you."

"You might."

"But I would not."

"sure you would not your gonna have to prove it to me."

"seriously you really don't trust me to tell you the truth ."

"no i trust you I just want to make sure."

"well I got his phone number is that proof."

"Are you serious let me see?"

"No because you will put it in your phone."

"I will not."

"You liar."

"Okay fine at least text him sometime soon."

"I'm going to tonight or he might call me I don't exactly know."

"If he calls you, you are going to have to tell me."

"I will besides I will have to find you a date if he decides where and when we are going on our date."

"Why?"
"Because my mom won't let me go on dates alone yet or at least not the first one."

"Oh well see you tomorrow I have a lot of homework to do."

"Okay bye."

She starts home when someone taps her on her shoulder she turns around and sees that this strange dude is behind her and he is trying to start a conversation that's when Jake pulls up to the curb and asks "Do you want a ride?"

She says "yes please."

she hops in the car and he brings her to his favorite restaurant and says "I thought you would be hungry so I am going to get you some french fries and chicken strips and a milkshake what kind would you like?"

"I would like whatever you order."

"Okay then we can discuss if we are going on a second date or not and get to know each other."

"Okay."

He orders the food then he comes to sit by you at the same table when some girls from school walk in and they gasp at what they see when our order is called he walks up and gets the order and one of the girls ask "Why you with her?"

He ignores her and comes back to the table and starts asking Julie questions about her and what she likes when Bobby walks in with another friend. They go sit by the other girls and they do a head nod in the direction of Jake. Just as they look Jake kisses Julie on the cheek. Then he takes her by the hand and leads her out of the restaurant. When they got out she said "Why did we leave I wasn't done yet."

"They were watching us and they are very mean about me liking you so i decided to leave and do something else."

"Okay."

"Are you fine with that?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know."

"Okay so where are we going?"

"You will know when we get there."

So he planned on bringing her to a place where he brought all his other girlfriends but changed his mind because he knew she was special and he didn't want to take her to all the same places he brought every other girl so he took her somewhere else he had never shown anyone else not even his friends only his mom had known where it was at. He brought her to his secret hideout where when his father left him he had made to drown out everything he also didn't make it just anywhere. It was built in the middle of these bushes of trees and he made it high so no one would see it. He had made the stairs pretty much invisible. He thought it would be a perfect place to bring her.

"So why did you bring me here?"

"I knew you were special and I didn't want to screw it up by bringing you some place I brought everyone else. I brought you here because my life isn't perfect and it never will be. See my father left me when I was six and I hated him because of that but during that time of being angry I made this treehouse and I stayed up here a lot when I was young and it helped me cope with the differences of other boys in my grade. When I first made this my house was right next to it but he also burned that down after he took what was important to him and we put it out so nothing else would go down and I was lucky that my neighbors at the time saw the black thick smoke coming from the house. They knew that there was something special round there. They also helped me plant some of these new trees but the bushes are special."

"I didn't know that happened."

"I never told anyone that either."

"Why are you telling me all this stuff if you have never told anyone else?"

"You seem different than the rest."

"How am I different than the other girls?"

"I don't know but there's something different about you I haven't seen before."

"So is that good or bad?"

"That is definitely good."

"Okay good."

"We should probably be heading back."

"Yeah I guess we should."

When they get to her house there is this guy by her door he walks her up to the house he asks they guy why he is just standing outside of Julie's house and he says oh nothing and runs of he said if he is there tomorrow tell me."

She said, "Okay."

He grabs her arm before she goes in the house whispers to her saying that he will call her later tonight he moves her hair out of her face and kisses her on the forehead and then lets go she walks in her house and her mom asks her why she is so late from coming home from school she said she was just studying at the library and lost track of time. 

Please rate and comment