Chapter 5

After they finished their conversation about what they wanted to be when they graduated they went swimming and they marked it as their second date and they decided that. That night would be their third date and they were going to watch a movie that Jake had watched with him mom one night but told no one about it. He wanted to watch this movie because of what happened to the one family on the movie and he was sure that Julie would like the movie. He also wanted her to stay over for dinner the next day but he didn't think that would work.

That night he went to pick her up to go watch the movie and he was excited he didn't know what was going to happen besides watching the movie. He knew not to go to fast and he knew they were going medium speed and he had never been on that speed. He looked at her and said "You're beautiful."

"I need to introduce you to my sister and she will introduce you to her boyfriend even though I told her not to."

"It's okay."

"Hey Kalie."

"Yeah little sis."

"This is Jake."

"Jake this is Kalie."

"Oh hey Jake how's my little sis has she been nice oh have you kissed her yet?"

"ignore her."

"Oh this is my boyfriend Blake."

"Hi Blake."

"How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Can I talk to you real quick."

"sure."

They walk outside and he motions to the chair meaning that he can sit.

"My girlfriend told me to talk to you about Julie."

"Why does she want you to talk to me?"

"She wanted to ask me to ask you Why do you like Julie?"

"Well I like her personality and they way she always seems so confident about everything."

"Have you kissed her?"

"Like on the forehead."

"Well she ment on the lips but yeah."

"I haven't kissed her on the lips."

While he was outside getting questioned Julie was getting questioned.

"So why do you even like him?"

"He has a very good attitude and his personality is just amazing and I love his hair the way it is always switched to the side."

"Has he kissed you on the lips yet?"

"NO why would you think that?"

Julie walks outside ushers both of them in and tells Jake that we are leaving.

"Why are we leaving so soon?"

"Because my sister is being rude and well herself."

"Well just more time for us to watch the movie."

"Yes exactly."

When they get to his house he opens the car door for her and he grabs her hand and he opens his house door for her and takes her coat and he hangs it up with his and he escorts her to his room where they are going to watch the movie and his mom came up with popcorn and candy and drinks soon after.

"You have a tv in your room."

"Yeah my mom gave it to me because me and my sister always fought over the tv."

"Well I guess we could watch the movie now."

"yeah I guess so."

They watched the movie then started another movie and Julie fell asleep halfway through the movie. Jake moved her to his bed and put sheets on her. Jake went downstairs and told his mom that Julie fell asleep and he said, "That she should call her mom to tell her that."

His mom called Julie's mom and she said it was fine as long as he sleeps on the floor or on a couch.

He told his mom he would sleep on his couch and laid there until she went to sleep then moved to sleep next to Julie.

When he woke up the next morning his arms were still wrapped around her and he felt so happy that he could sleep next to her and he went and took a shower he forgot his clothes so he walked out in a towel and got some clothes and went back to the bathroom. Thankfully Julie was still sleeping he got dressed and he thought that she might want to take a shower so he went out and quickly bought her some clothes for her to wear and he came home and he put the back on his bathroom door with a towel. He went down stairs and started breakfast. He knew Julie's favorite breakfast and he made her french toast sticks he also quickly bought from the store. He got finished with that went upstairs and he realized that she got up and was in the shower so he decided to get his mom up and serve her breakfast.

Julie

When I got up I realized I fell asleep with Jake his arms were wrapped around me and I snuggled in closer I was almost tempted to kiss him to wake him up but I didn't. He started to move and he got up when he walked to the bathroom I saw him smiling. He took a shower and he forgot his clothes so he had to come out and get some he went back in and he did some other things in there. I was pretty sure that he was brushing his teeth. He came out Grabbed his keys and left. when he came back he had a bag of stuff and a towel which he set on his bathroom door. As soon as he left I looked in the bag. He had went out and bought me clothes. I decided to take a shower because what's the point to waist new clothes. When I stopped the shower I heard him lingering outside and then he left.

Jake

After I woke up my mom I decided to see if Julie was out of the shower yet.

Please rate and comment