Chapter 8

One month later.

They watched the whole movie and Julie wanted to go to sleep after the movie. Jake went into his room and got some clothes for her. He grabbed a shirt and some sweatpants of his. Julie went into the bathroom and put the sweatpants she had to tie the laces really tight so they would stay up then she put the shirt that went down to mid-thighs. She walked out and Jake grabbed her by the waist and brought her into his room and laid her on his bed and they both fell asleep watching tv. The next day he decided to make her breakfast.

"Good morning."

"Morning Jake."

"How are you feeling?"

"Good, It smells really good in here. What are you making?"

"Pancakes, bacon, French toast sticks."

"Sounds good."

"Good because it's all ready to eat."

"Great cause i'm starving."

After she finished eating she went to go take a shower and she put on her new clothes. She came out and Jake said, "You are beautiful."

"Thank you."

"So I want to bring you home know and meet you mom for dinner."

"You already met her already though."

"I want to meet her officially."

"Oh ok."

They head to her house and they stop at Coffee shop and he gets hot chocolate to wake them up. Then they get to her house and they interlocked their hands and walked up to the door and walked into the doorway and they went to the kitchen. Her mom was in the kitchen cooking. Julie and Jake sat on the bar stools by the counter. Her mom turned around and saw them both and she was glad to see them and she told them "she was about done with dinner."

"She always has to have everything perfect," said Julie.

"I can tell that but I can't say anything my mom does the samething."

"So tell me about yourself Jake. Since you are dating my daughter and all."

"Well that gang that your husband use to be in I am running that know because my real dad that I never knew died around the time I was born."

"Oh yeah I remember that I was there when you were born actually because he died in a shooting."

"yeah."

"Well here is dinner."

"Thanks it smells good."

They ate dinner and after they were done Jake got a call and he had to leave he had a gang thing to take care of.

"He sounds like a good guy Julie but no more of staying at his house and it would make me feel better if you would just break up with him."

"Mom you don't even know him and you are telling me to break up with him."

"Yes."

"You don't get me." Julie runs up stairs and calls Jake as soon he picks up on the third ring and he asks what's wrong.

What's wrong

Can you ... she sniffles... come he cuts her off

"I'll be there in a bit," and he hangs up.

Soon she hears a knock on her window and she climbs out and before she can fall on the ground Jake catches her.

"So what is going on?"

"Can we please walk to the park or somewhere private."

"Yeah."

They get to the park and Jake sits on a swing and pats his lap as too say come sit. Julie sits on his lap and she tells him what her mom said.

"Well your mom is right the gang is dangerous and there are already people out there that know you."

"Are you breaking up with me then?"

"Yea I'm sorry Julie but I won't be able to stand it if you get hurt."

"June was right I should've never said yes to you." Julie runs back to her house and her sister was home and she ran into her arms and started crying.

"Mom what did you do?"

"Why?"

"Cause Julie's in here bawling her eyes out."

"I just told her she should probably break up with her boyfriend."

"Why would you do that?"

"He was in a gang."

"So what? He was the nicest guy ever."

"hey sis you perk up and go get him back."

She ran outside after wiping all the tears away. she got in the car and started to drive to his apartment. When she was at his apartment she saw some holes in the wall around his door. she knocked on the door once then twice then three times finally she turned to knob and walked in. OMG my eyes she ran out.

"Wait Julie I can explain."

"You can explain what? What can you explain? That you are in there with my friend Abbi."

"It just happened."

"It just happened like I believe that."

"Please just hear me out."

"No Don't you get it you ruined it. I don't think I can trust you anymore."

"Please I'm sorry."

"Don't talk to me again. I have no clue how you could do this."

"Julie please."

Julie walks out to her car decides to drive to a coffee place and drink hot chocolate before heading home. When she was heading to the coffee place her eyes got all teary and she could barely see when she saw car headlights when she tried to swerve the car hit her and she blacked out. Her mom and sister were arguing when her mom got a call. "We got to go know."

"Why?"

"Julie was just in an accident."

"What?"

They got to the Hospital and ran in the waiting room and asked for Julie bos. Right this way. They brought them to her and she was on a ventilator and she was in a coma and they didn't know when she was going to wake up.

Please rate and comment