Chapter 4

In Jake's car she gets a text

Why are you with him

Julie types back because he is nice why would you even ask that.

YOU don't know him like I do.

Who are YOU?

I don't know you tell me

whoever you are you better stop texting me bye

Julie decided to talk to her boyfriend about it so when they got to school she showed him and he said "I have no clue who would write that but whoever that is there just trying to get you to break up with me. Just block the number. Here I'll do it for you. There they won't be able to bother you anymore."

"Thanks."

"yeah no problem."

"We should probably go to class so we aren't late."

"we probably should but I don't want to leave your side could we skip a day."

"My mom would get mad but what would one day do."

They go over to a store and buy swimsuits and they go to a beach.

"So where are we supposed to change."

"There should be some bathrooms over there. I also invited some of my friends but there too goody to shoes."

"Okay. I think you were mistaken by the bathroom's over there."

"Thats right they tore those down well we can get dressed in these trees here than."

"okay i guess If I have too."

She gets dressed as quick as possible and walks out and she sees a girl talking to Jake. Julie walks up. Jake turns around and says "Oh Julie this is my sister Ella."

"Oh hi Ella."

"So I hear you are dating my bro."

"Yeah."

"How many dates have you been on?"

"This would be our second unless he counts last night."

"What happened last night?"

"He came over to my house and we just talked."

"Do you count that Jake?"

"No she really was just talking about her story just like I told her mine."

"Oh so you told her about dad."

"Yes I did."

"I heard he died in a car accident this morning."

"How do you know?"

"Mom got a call but she said that he was no longer family and they didn't want to see him."

"She did what if I wanted to."

"Well we can still go."

"You wanted to go too."

"Yeah I never got to know him when I was little."

"Will you want to go see my father Julie?"

"Yeah sure It would be nice."

"Okay so I will lead."

"I'm good with that Ella."

"Good because I know where he is."

When they get to the hospital and they went to the desk and they said that he was still in surgery.

"How can he still be in surgery."

"It was really bad they told mom too."

"What happened?"

"He got hit by a drunk driver."

Julie got dizzy when she heard that he got hit by a drunk driver.

"Julie"

"Julie Are you okay?"

She could recognize the voice but couldn't see.

"JULIE"

She finally came to. she realized she fell asleep and it wasn't what she thought it was.

"Julie he just got out of surgery."

"Are you sure you want to bring me in right away?

"Yeah I am very sure."

"Okay."

They walked into their dad's room and he introduced Julie to his dad and he just laid there and didn't say anything he didn't even look at them. Julie thought that he was the worst father they could ever have. Jake didn't like they way we was being treated and left and took Julie back to the beach.

"I hate the way he doesn't even care about me anymore no one else showed up you think he would be happy because I did."

"It doesn't matter he left you and you are better then him and you are a lot smarter than he was when he made that mistake."

"Yeah but I would still like to call him my father but that's obviously never going to happen the way he is acting."

"You do know I don't have a father at all and my mom won't go looking for dates."

"We should set her up on a date then."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not she needs to move on from your dad and just because she is dating someone else doesn't mean she won't stop thinking about him."

"I know but still."

"We are going to watch a movie tonight."

"You never said that before."

"Well its friday for a reason we are going to go out to my place and watch a movie."

"Well what movie?"

"How about "Safe Haven"?"

"I would love to watch that I read the book and it was really good."

"I know I see you with Nicholas Sparks books in your hands all the time. Where did you get all those books?"

"Well there not mine there my sisters she is getting her bachelor's degree in literature so she can became a reading teacher she is also taking some English classes just in case she can't find a job in the middle school she can become a English teacher in the high school."

"So how many books does she have?"

"Over a hundred maybe two hundred now."

"Wow so do you want to learn how to serf?"

"I don't sorry. Do you know the reason I am here is because of Kalie. She always said she was going to move to Florida and here I am."

"She brought you here?"

"Yeah she brought all of us she is actually student teaching right now in orlando they have a earlier break so she showed up yesterday she said that she is heading to Miami soon too."

"That is so cool. so what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"I am thinking of becoming a teacher but I'm not sure which kind yet."

"Well I was thinking about being a history teacher."

Please rate and comment