Chapter 7

Julie finally gets her friend time and her boyfriend said to use his card to buy anything.

At the time Julie didn't know that Jake had to go to talk to his friend because of some business with his gang he kept it really quiet and he was going to ask if he should tell his girlfriend or not.

Meanwhile Julie and Jane are shopping.

"So is he really nice to you," Jane said.

"Yeah, Why do you ask if he's nice."

"I really shouldn't tell you."

"What shouldn't you tell me, What are you talking about why aren't you going to tell me? Oh great I sound like my sister."

"I am going to let your boyfriend tell you that when he is ready."

"Tell me what?"

"Oh nevermind."

"I am going to get it out of you one way or another.

"You can try."

"I surely will I'm going to buy these."

"With his card."

"Yeah I will keep them at his house in case I fall asleep again."

"That's why he asked me what you liked to wear."

"What he did."

"oops I wasn't supposed to tell you that."

"Well you did."

Jake

"Do you think I should tell her about the gang or not?"

"Dude I thought you told her."

"No. Why what did you do?"

"I told June about it she probably already spilled it."

"Nevermind I am going to tell her then."

"Ok that is a good Idea."

They head back to the store where Julie and June are at and they looked so surprised to see them already.

"Hey babe."

"Hey I didn't know you would be back so soon."

"Well I have to tell you something very important."

"What is that?"

"Can we go somewhere else?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks babe."

He then takes her outside and puts her in the car Julie is very confused what is going on.

"Where are we going exactly?"

"My apartment."

"I thought you lived with your mom."

"Yes and no."

"WHat does that even mean?"

"She got remarried and when I was on the phone with you the other night I was getting my stuff see I don't like the guy my mom married so I moved out."

"So you don't live with her anymore then why did we go there last night?"

"I didn't move my tv yet so we kind of had to."

"Oh."

They arrive at his apartment and he goes up there hands interlocked.

"Wow this is beautiful."

"Thanks but there really is something I need to tell you."

"What is that?"

"The guy you saw in the hospital was not my real dad he was another step dad my real dad got killed in a shootout with his gang."

"So."

"Let me finish, After he died and I was old enough I took over the gang but I didn't want that to ruin my life with future well I really did it because of girls."

"So you're the gang leader?"

"Yeah."

"So I'm dating a gang leader?"

"Uh yeah."

"That's a lot to take in.WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME AT THE BEGINNING."

"I was scared please don't be mad."

He walks up to her to give her a kiss and she backs away and runs into a door.

"What are you doing?"

He leans in and kisses her on the lips and she kisses back. He picks her up and opens a door and sets her on the bed.

"We should probably stop."

"Thats a good idea."

They flop down and look each other in the eye. Julie notices he had hazel brown eyes that are beautiful."

"You what to watch a movie," Jake says.

"Yea."

"Okay I will meet you out there."

Jake changes into some sweats but no shirt Julie stares at his 6-pack.

"Get up."

Julie gets up and Jake grabs her and sits and puts her on his lap.

"So what are we going to watch?" asked Julie.

"Whatever's on tv." He picks up the remote and looks at the tv guide. He choose a scary movie.

"No we are not watching that."

"OH it's alright I will protect you."

hey watched the whole movie and Julie wanted to go to sleep after the movie. Jake went into his room and got some clothes for her. He grabbed a shirt and some sweatpants of his. Julie went into the bathroom and put the sweatpants she had to tie the laces really tight so they would stay up then she put the shirt that went down to mid-thighs. She walked out and Jake grabbed her by the waist and brought her into his room and laid her on his bed and they both fell asleep watching tv.

Please rate and comment